"Why wouldn't you just ask me for help or your friends?" Alex asked.

"It's was Professor Mcgonagalls idea not mine" I sighed "trust me I would have rather had your help than Mattheos" I lied I was looking forward to getting to know Mattheo better, that's if he opens up to me.

"Oh" Alex said quietly.

"Yeah maybe if you would have just listened" I laughed.

"Aurora I'm so sorry for everything I said, I- I had no right to say those things"

"You can't act like that again."

"I won't, promise" Alex smiled.

His smile quickly fell when he saw me looking at him while biting my lip.

"What is it?" He asked

"I just don't think I can keep doing this, I'm not ready for a relationship"

"I'm okay with just hooking up Aurora" Alex said.

"No your not" I laughed "if you were 'okay' with just hooking up you wouldn't have started a fight with the dark lords son" I laughed.

"Yeah.. well I guess you could say I have feelings for you" Alex whispered.

"I know and that's why we have to end this, I don't want to hurt you but I know I will if we continue this"

"I understand, I'm going to miss sneaking you into my dorm" Alex smiled.

"Me too" I whispered before hugging him.

"Aurora" my fathers voice said from down the hall.

I let go of Alex and turned around to see my dad walking up to us. I quickly stood from the bench and took a few steps towards my dad.

"Ah Mr.Evans" my father smiled "good to see Aurora hanging out with a respectable young man like you"

"Dad" I scoffed. Alex walked up to my side with a big smile.

"Sorry to embarrass you" my father said.

"So are you two" my father raised his eyebrow.

"No dad" I rolled my eyes "just friends" Alex added.

"Well" my father cleared his throat "it's getting late you two should go to your common rooms"

~

After a long day of classes I went to dinner quickly before my study session with Mattheo.

"I have to head out I'll see you guys later" I said standing up from the slytherin table.

"Where are you going?" Lucy asked.

"Studying." I answered vaguely.

"See ya" Kiara said.

I headed to Professor Mcgonagalls classroom I'm guessing Mattheo was already there because he wasn't in the great hall.

Mattheo sat in Mcgonagalls chair twirling his wand around in his fingers.

"Aurora took you long enough"

"I'm ten minutes early" I scoffed.

"Whatever, what are we doing?" I asked setting my bag down and pulling out my wand.

"Avifors"

"What?"

"Avifors transforms small objects into birds" Mattheo said standing up.

"I know what it is. It's a first year spell!"

"Yes, and that's what we're working on tonight"

"I'm in my seventh year I'm not doing a first year spell" I crossed my arms over my chest staring up at Mattheo.