The Cat and Crow Reunion

Start from the beginning

"We knew it!" Iino said.

"That was pretty obvious due to the screen zooming the name of their school!" Futoshi said.

"Huh?" Mitsuru asked.

"Hey, hey, hey! What business do you have with our setter?" Tora menacingly asked Hinata who stepped back in fear.

"Hey." Kenma scolded.

"I-I'm sorry!" Hinata nervously replied. He stopped stepping back as he bumped on Tanaka.

"What about you? What business do you have with our first-year? Eh?" Tanaka asked with a menacing look on him.

"What's it to you?" Tora asked.

"You wanna rumble, city boy? Eh?" Tanaka asked.

"Crap!" Miku said.

"And the two punk heads of each team have met." Ishigami said.

"I'd never expect this would happen!" Goro said while laughing.

"They care for their teammates, right? What's funny about it?" Kaguya asked and everyone looked at her with blank looks.

'You sure don't try to join yourself with the flow, eh?' Everyone thought.

"O-Okay, what's with the looks?" Kaguya nervously asked.

"You're about to rumble in the match we're about to play. And stop saying "city boy." It's embarrassing." Sugawara said.

"Yamamoto, stop picking fights all the time. It makes you look stupid." Yaku said and the two fell silent in shame.

"I apologize on behalf of my embarrassing teammate." Yaku said.

"I apologize for mine as well. I'm very embarrassed. Tora suddenly cried in fear as he sees Shizuku who nods at him.

"Female manager... Good!" Tora uttered while blushing in defeat.

"Right on!" Yuki said.

"They have a female manager! Yakisoba bun score!" Inouka added and they high-fived with both hands.

"You'll pay for this!" Tora cried.

"Taketora, stand your ground!" Yaku warned.

"Nekoma have zero points and Karasuno have one because they have a female manager, and a pretty one she is." Ishigami said.

"When did you think to be a scoreboard for them two?!" Miyuki asked.

"Why do you know one of them personally?" Kageyama asked.

"I happened to run into him while we were out jogging. He's Nekoma's setter." Hinata said.

"Setter?" Kageyama asked as he is fired up on what he just heard.

"Yeah? Kageyama is now pumped as well after he heard that Kenma is a setter?" Miyuki asked.

"How will Kenma impress us though?" Futoshi asked.

"You'll know it once you're about to see them play later." Giyu said.

"I'm looking forward to our match today." Kuroo said with a smile.

"I'm also looking forward to our match today." Daichi said as the two shook hands.

"Woo-hoo! The ceiling is so high!" Hinata exclaimed.

"It's just a ceiling." Kageyama said.

'Oh, he's the shrewd type.' The two captains from each team thought to each other.