Cycle 2

After their ten Years of Marriage...

The unknown chord of strange love is stronger than ever

The unknown chord of strange love is stronger than ever. They have five year old daughter, Oishi.🤗😘

Their small fights sometimes change into silence, sometimes into frustration, and sometimes into a burst of laughter. Their yearning and passion for each other now stand on the deep roots of their divine love and need.

He forgets major events and dates, but she doesn't forget to call him Laad governor in anger. Yet he knows his girl and her mood swings, and so does she, but she still doesn't forget to pull his ears along with her futile threats. Her antics still bring some fire in him, but she knows how to handle his Arnavji as she is not afraid of him anymore...remember!🤣😂💕😘

Her craziness is still intact, but only to bring a smile around...His anger only surfaces when it's needed. Their fights are for each other, yet with each other. Life is a journey meant to be embraced to the fullest every day. However, that doesn't mean you always wake up ready to seize the day and sometimes need a reminder that life is a great gift. Sometimes life offers lemons to make lemonade, yet sometimes it is way too sour itself. But if your partner is there to bring happiness and a smile to your face, then sour days taste none like any other days.

Remember their first new year's eve. She held herself as a hostage in her own home so she won't be seeing him, but... He was there to ruin her new year. 🤣😂💕😘 But their first year was a packet to rejuvenate that old memory to make some new ones.

 🤣😂💕😘 But their first year was a packet to rejuvenate that old memory to make some new ones

💦💦💦

So how will they celebrate their tenth New Year's eve?

See you Friday with the first part of this passionate Tale...