"We're not gonna use magic?" Ron looked at her confused.

"You will be learning defensive spells in a secure risk free way" she smiled. Ew.

"What use is that? If we're going to be attacked it won't be risk free." I spoke up.

"Students will raise their hands before they speak in my class" she turned around and walked back to the front.

Again draco didn't really care. He just had his head in his hands looking tired.

"It is the view of the ministry that a theoretical will be sufficient to get you through your examinations which after all is what school is all about." She carried on.

"And how's theory supposed to prepare us for what's out there?" Harry sounded frustrated, I didn't blame him, this must be a joke.

"There is nothing out there dear, who do you imagine wants to attack children like yourselves?" She asked him.

"Oh I don't know maybe.... lord voldemort??" He sarcastically replied but then again it wasn't really sarcastic was it.

Everyone began whispering, looking between me and Harry.

I felt tense, and Draco must have noticed, he put his spare hand on my thigh and rubbed it softly with his thumb which relaxed me.

"Now let me make this quite plain, you have been told that a certain dark wizard is at large again, this is a lie!" She walked right up to Harry's desk.

"It's not a lie, I saw him, I fought him." He snapped back.

"Detention mr potter!" She yelled and walked back to the front.

"Your the ones that are fucking brainwashed." I hissed at her, quite loudly.

"Detention miss y/n!" She huffed.

"So according to you viktor krum dropped dead of his own accord?" Harry hissed.

"Viktor krums death was a tragic accident." She squeaked.

"It was murder!" I yelled.

"Voldemort killed him you must know that." Harry pointed at her.

Draco gripped my thigh tighter and looked at me.

"Stop" he mimed and looked a little concerned.

I took a deep breath and focused on his hand.

"ENOUGH!, enough.... see me later mr potter and miss y/n, my office." She squeaked again.

Once she shut up, we did a little work, not much though seeing as what's the point if it's beginners work.

Draco did none, he sat in the same position just messing with his quill and ink.

"Are you ok??" I whispered.

"Mhm" he looked at me then smirked.

"What?" I furrowed My brows at him.

"Come to my dorm before your detention," he winked and started back with his quill.

"Draco-"

"It will relax you before you see her again." He sniggered.

"Not funny." I whispered and hit his arm lightly.

-

So after all my classes, I headed towards the slytherin common room, luckily for me Blaise was stood outside.

"Can you let me in?" I lifted my head up to him.

"Sure, seeing as I'm leaving and won't get to hear you." He smirked and muttered the password.