The First day and a Test

Hello everyone sorry for not updating as much school is rough i'm trying to fix a grade but its work on top of work so this the chapter you've all been waiting for also the ship in this story is IzuMomo  

Izuku Pov

My alarm goes off and i turn it off i get up and change i step out of my room to see my mom making coffee she hands me my cup i eat a breakfast sandwich say bye to my mom and leave to go to ua

Time skip brought to by a lazy writer

I step inside the ua building and start running around to find class 1-A i eventually find it and realize door is humongous and it makes my question if giants are in this school in my head i hope i don't have a class with that kid with the engines for legs in my class i open the to only hear " get your feet off that desk your messing up school property" said the glasses wearing boy "huh what happened to you did your old school put a stick up your ass or were you born with it" said bakugo " lets start over my name is Tenya Iida from the somei private academy" bakugo then says " somei huh so you think your better than everyone  i'm enjoy tearing you a new one " "you threaten me your own classmate" said Iida karate chopping the air this makes me speak up " yo bakugo don't make everyone hate you on the first day just because you think your better you exploding Pomeranian" this made bakugo's fuse end and he yells " THE HELL YOU JUST SAY TO ME IZUKU YOU WANNA GO I"LL TAKE YOUR ASS ON RIGHT NOW" while he's shouting i spot the girl how i met after the exam ended if i remember right her name was momo yaoyorozu i go over to her to talk to her as i'm walking i hear a familiar voice i turn around to see the girl how i saved during the exam she says " hey your the guy who helped me during the exam thanks i wonder if everyone in our class is nice  i hope i make some new friends" as she speaks we hear a voice  " if your only here to make friends then pack your stuff up and leave this isn't a place to make friends" me and the girl turn around to see a person in a yellow sleeping bag as he stands up we see a man to be about 20 or 30 and he reaches into his bag and pulls out a gym uniform  and says " put these on and meet me on the training field in 10 minutes don't be late" we all grab a uniform change and go to the field to see our teacher Mr. Aizawa tosses bakugo a ball and says " bakugo what was your highest score in a softball throw in  junior high" " 67 meters i think" "well then use your quirk to throw the ball"

Bakugo POV 

as i step in the circle and reel my arm back then bring it forward screaming "DDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE" this will blow everyone away

Izuku POV

after bakugo throws the ball its my turn i think on how i can do this and i come to a conclusion and 

cliffhanger