Linda: sandslash use sandstorm!

(Sandslash uses sandstorm)

(Y/N): use Misty terrain!

(Florges uses Misty terrain)

Linda: sandslash use swords dance!

(Y/N): moonblast!

(Sandslash sets up with swords dance as its attack power increases but then is immediately nailed by moonblast)

Linda: that's it, use dig!

(Y/N): fine you copy us then we'll copy you florges focus and try to sense where sandslash will come up from!

(Florges closes it's eyes and tries to listen for any movements until it sudden,y jumps backwards as sandslash tries to come up from underneath it)

(Y/N): now use physic!

(Florges uses physic and launches sandslash back as it slams into the ground of the battlefield)

(Y/N): use petal blizzard!

Linda: gyro ball!

(Florges uses petal blizzard as it hits sandslash when it just starts using gyro ball so it has no momentum yet as it gets launched back even further and it faints)

Announcer: that's some power alright! Sandslash didn't even get a chance to start a proper counter attack!

(Nickit looks on in Shock of how easy and one sided that battle was as Florges comes over and gives (Y/N) a hug)

(Y/N): thanks Florges, you were amazing out there you haven't weakened at all. We'll get some rest for now. Now go!

((Y/N) returns Florges and sends out Pyroar)

Linda: Go!

(Linda sends out sharpedo)

Announcer: this looks like Linda has the advantage as she sends out sharpedo! How will (Y/N) overcome this?

Linda: sharpedo use crunch! Back to back to back 

(Y/N): dodge it!

(Pyroar ducks the first crunch as it avoids the other by jumping from platform to platform)

Linda: sharpedo use agility followed by aqua jet!

(Sharpedo increases it's speed using agility and uses aqua jet which hits Pyroar knocking her into the water)

(Y/N): oh no, this is bad. You've just made a big mistake!

Linda: huh?

(Underwater we see Pyroar and to say she looks livid is putting it lightly)

Linda: use liquidation!

(Sharpedo goes to use liquidation but Pyroar just hammers it with wild charge and hits it and causes all the water to become electrified as Pyroar leaps out and shakes off the water as sharpedo pops up unable to battle)

(Y/N): don't worry Pyroar I'll brush your fur soon I just need to win this battle first.

((Y/N) returns Pyroar)

Linda/(Y/N): Go!

((Y/N) sends out Dragonite whilst she sends out gabite!

Announcer: (Y/N) sends out Dragonite and Linda sends out her gabite!

Linda: use dual chop!

(Y/N): counter with iron tail!

(Gabite leaps into the air as dual chop collides with iron tail and after the second dual chop Dragonite whacks gabite back down with it's tail)