Not best pleased...

Start from the beginning

"Where is he going?"

She holds out her coffee for Klaus, hope to distract him.

"To retrieve me. So I can get out of this bad hair-do."

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Klaus?"

Klaus smirked at Katerina.

"Well, the full moon is almost upon us."

He puts the moonstone on the table.

"I've killed the witch, I have the moon stone, and two doppelgängers waiting in the wings but I think Elena is the perfect one sacrifice, Ohh, I am ready to break this curse."

"And why would you do that here? There's so many people that would try to stop you."

"Because I have to. It's the birthplace of the doppelgänger."

"I didn't realize that was a requirement."

"Well, how could you? You betrayed me and fled England before I could give you the details, Katerina. But I did find your birthplace and I slaughtered your family. So I guess we're cool. Let's just hope that Elena isn't as stupid as you were."

"She won't run. She'll die before she lets anyone that she loves get hurt."

"And that's exactly what I'm counting on, Also what do you know about Ember?"

Katherine looks at Klaus and knows she has to answer but wouldn't tell him everything.

"Not much, she practically vanished at 13 and cam back on the radar a year ago as a hunter."

Klaus thought this through and knew there was something more and he wanted to find out.

He compels Katerina

"You can't leave until I tell you to."

He leaves know he has a to find Embers secrets, a challenge always got him excited.

***********************************
After Ember, Elena and Elijah get to the Lockwood manor, Elijah gets changed and as the walk the grounds, he explains the Klaus is his brother and that the curse of the sun and moon is take, Ember stays quiet because she is already fully aware of all of this.

"Klaus and I faked the sun and moon curse dating back over a thousand years."

"But if there's no curse..."

This causes Ember to snort at her twin and roll her eyes.

"There's a curse. Just not that one. The real one's much worse. It's a curse placed on Klaus."

"What are you talking about?"

"Klaus has been trying to break it for the last thousand years. And you are his only hope"

Ember them hears Elena's phone keeps vibrating in Elijah's pocket.

"What is this curse?"

The phone is still vibrating.

"Your phone will not stop its incessant buzzing. Answer it, please."

He gives Elena her the phone. She answers.

"Stefan...what's wrong? No. No, no, no, no. Okay, I'll be right there."

Ember frowns at Elena, tipping her head to the side.

Elena hangs up and looks at Elijah then Ember.