No one knows about it except Aameen, and I had to put a hidden camera on madiya's room to make sure she is safe, the only thing Brayden disclosed till now is that Mr M is somewhere near.

To get all the frustration out from my head, I lighted a cigarette, but before it could reach my mouth, madiya's image came to my mind and I dropped it and crashed under my foot.

I marched towards Brayden and clenched my fist, anger that's all I could to see, my fist got connected with his mouth and without even wasting a second I started punching him to no end.

" Tell me who is Mr M?" I questioned fisting his hair in a tight grip " he is in your house" he said and let out mocking laugh.
I Clenched his throat and he started spitting blood out.
He yelled painfully and I smirked.

" Tell who is Mr M right now" I yelled taking a gun from my suit and pressed on his temple, terror overtook his features and my smirk deepened.
" Mr Malik" he choked.
Confusion too over my face, before I questioned " tell me Brayden or I won't spare you" I threatened.
" Bhai got important call, will be right back" whispered Aameen and i nodded and headed out.

I turned my gaze backs at Brayden and He stared at me before speaking out,
" Mr qasif " he said and it took me a seconds to realize what he said.
" Stop lieing brayden or you will be buried right infront of me" I yelled slapping his face,
" yes it is him,
Mr qasif Hussain Malik, ... Your step brother who thinks your father Mr Yusuf Hussain Malik killed his mother, where the truth is she passed away from cancer"
I stood frozen on my place, all the events one by one came rushing to my mind.

" Qasif" a whisper left my mouth,
I shut my eyes fighting back the tears,
Betrayal is all I could see.
" No ..no ...no.." I yelled shaking my head, this can't be the Truth,
There is something more to it.

I shook my head vigorously ,
Slapping my cheeks to gather myself,
Before I could comprehend what was going on, Aameen yelled coming in.
" Bhai .. bhabhi is shot" and that's it.
I pressed the trigger and the gunshot
Was heard in the air
Brayden was laying lifeless on the chair. Blood was all over his body.

" Bhai" a whisper left Aameen's mouth, tears rolled down my eyes,
My heart beating rapidly against my chest, " madiya" I whispered.
" Bhai let's go .. bhabhi will be fine" said Aameen holding my arm and his eyes blurring with tears.

I don't know how I reached the hospital,
Aameen cursed under his breath staring at the bunch of the media who were covering our way.
I got down from the car, and nodded at my guards and they cleared my way to go in.
" Mr Malik who shot your wife?"
" Mr Malik was there any other enimity you had against brayden James or was it just that he was the criminal?"
" Mr zayyan Hussain Malik we got to know you kidnapedd Mr Brayden,
The wanted criminal?"
Without even answering to thier questions I rushed in.

dad was consoling uncle and Noor was holding dani and Sarah,
Mom rushed to my side and hugged me, tightening her grip on my arm,
" Zayyan... Madiya will be ... Okay know?" She questioned pointing at ICU room.

I unwrapped her arms around me and took steps towards the ICU room,
My hands shaking and my throat dry.
With so much trepidation I placed my hand on the cold door of the ICU room and stared through the glass.

Oxygen mask was placed on her face and, machines were attached to her body, I could see heart rushing softly,
And tears rolled down my cheeks.
I pressed my nose on the glass door,
" Meri jaan" I let out whisper, hoping this could reach her.

" Sir please get side" a voice came from behind and I slowly turned my head, moving aside I allowed the nurse the go in, she passed a sad smile and I averted my eyes.
My eyes flickered at ishan who was sitting on the floor with Aameen kneeling beside him and at Qasif who was at side his head hanging low.