"I will but I need to get you out of here, but first." Jungkook looks around for where he dropped the small bottle his grandmother gave to me.

He picked it up and moved back to the wolf,he litreally has to help in opening his mouth to drop the liquid inside.

"That taste like shit"

Jungkook couldn't help the chuckle he let out

"Sorry about that it's one of my grandmother's potion"

"Your grandmother's a witch?"

"Yes" Jungkook said picking up the wolf and walking out of the heated forest

"That explains how you were able to find me"

Jungkook hums look down to meet eyes with blue eyes .

"I'm guessing my human his safe now"

"Yes he's safe now but_"

"I know what's been happening,
just because i don't have a connection with him doesn't mean I'm clueless"

"Ok" Jungkook let out dumbly totally lost for words. He focused on getting them out of this side of the forest.

"It's sad I couldn't help in anyway" The wolf whines, Jungkook can physically feel the pain from his voice

"Have you seen yourself, you can't even help yourself how can you help him in this state"

"True which is why I need you to shift so I can't bond with my destined"

Jungkook resist the urge to roll his eyes. The wolf's attitude is completely different from his human side. Bonding with his destined will make him better but still..

The fact the wolf is talking about his wolf side like they are not the same person, is actually funny

"I'm still your destined though"

Jungkook swears the wolf rolled his eyes.

"Sure"

He looks down to the wolf that now had his eyes closed again. If the wolf can be this mouthy in this state what happens when he's all better.

He mentally prays for his wolf side. Goodluck handling this one

He got to the opening him and his grandmother first appeared in and let the wolf down

"Wow I'm feeling so much better!"

Jungkook watch with wonders as his wounds starts closing up.

"I'm glad you're feeling better"
He gave the wolf a small smile fully assured he will be fine

Then he finally shift cause his wolf was about to crawl up his head.

"Kook"

Jungkook blinks and was back to his grandmother's spell room.

"You did well son" She said proudly

Jungkook looks back to the omega that was sleeping soundly.
The needles on his skin are all gone. But the black blood was still over his skin.

"It's all done" His grandmother said still smiling.

"It's done?"

"All done son"

"The vampire blood everyth-"

Jungkook was interrupted by Taehyung's sudden coughing.

Jungkook look back at his grandmother who didn't look even a little be worried.

The coughing wasn't stoping, it was sounding so painful

"Halmi" Jungkook called out worriedly.

"It's ok son, let him let him"

Taehyung just kept coughing until he was fully awake. Jungkook still holds until him still covered with black blood.

Jungkook got even more worried when blood starts flying from Taehyung's mouth, he was coughing blood?

"Put him in a sitting position son."

Jungkook help push Taehyung's body and brings him up so he's sitting down. Jungkook sits beside him rubbing his back gently. Taehyung's face was down as he continues coughing.

Taehyung stopped moving abruptly. He lifts up his face wide eyes looking from him to his grandmother. Jungkook was confuse

The omega's mouth was all bloody and his eyes, his full wolf eye color.

Then he spits out something all bloody on the ground. Jungkook was rendered speechless.

It was two white long sharp tooth. Jungkook didn't need explanation on what that is .

He looked at it not moving. His grandmother seems to be the only one not slightly shocked or surprised.

"It's done"

She said standing up with a loud laugh.

"You two look horrible go clean up"

__________

Taehyung's wolf issa legend!

How's y'all weekend going?
Me I seriously want to stay in bed all day 😬

Bye guys