━━━━ iii

"I KNOW I'VE only been home for an hour," leah said to her team members with a smile

"I KNOW I'VE only been home for an hour," leah said to her team members with a smile. "but how about we all go out tonight? have some fun, grab some drinks? i've missed you guys, and there's no work tomorrow."

"sounds like fun!" jj said.

"yeah, i'm in!" derek clapped his hands together, standing up.

the rest of the team stood up, nodding. they all walked to their desk, grabbing their coats and walking towards the elevator. spencer reid still sat in his seat in the conference room, though, leaving only him and leah.

"please tell me you're coming," leah whined. "you don't even have to drink, just please- come, be with me."

spencer smiled sheepishly at her. "i'll go, leah."

"yay!" leah smiled widely, and spinning in a circle in excitement, as spencer started laughing at her. they laughed together for a few moments before silence drew over them, and they just stared at each other and smiled.

"i really missed you, you know," leah told him, still smiling.

"i really missed you, too," he responded.

"well," leah walked towards him, holding out her hand to him. "spencer reid, i believe we have some people waiting for us. shall we be off?"

he laughed at her, taking her hand. "we shall."

they then left the conference room together, walked towards spencer's desk so he could grab his coat, and then towards the elevators. derek and emily were the only ones still seen, and they assumed the rest of the agents had already gone downstairs.

as spencer and leah made their way to the two, emily and derek looked up at them and smiled.

"well," derek started. "isn't this a sight for sore eyes?"

leah and spencer gave him confused looks.

"ah, yes, derek," emily sighed. "our little leah gray and our genius spencer reid, back together again."

leah rolled her eyes, "i hate you guys."

"you love us, 'noelle,'" derek stated as he wrapped an arm around her.