As I Lay Dying

Outfits are same from last chapter and the outfits above are after the two days timeskip!

"While you two are stuffing your faces with your muffins and cupcakes, I need to reveal my important discovery

"While you two are stuffing your faces with your muffins and cupcakes, I need to reveal my important discovery."

"Which is?" Kathleen asks.

"While Andrew here may believe he's the only one to find a comparison to your obsession, he's not." Eun Mi states as Kathleen and Anthony glance amused looks. "Last night, I finally found my obsession and I believe this will strengthen our bond and allow me to beat the competition."

"Eun Mi, it's not a competition-"

"Shut up! I've got fifteen years on you, I was here first! Kiki... It's cream puffs. The cream, the powered sugar... I don't know how I was missing out but now I truly understand your need for buttercup cupcakes. So I believe this should earn me some points."

"Technically those are extra points. You already had points for being a fellow foodie."

"True." Eun Mi nods. "So what do you think of that, Andrew? My cream puffs beats your muffins. 

"...Mimi? Don't get me wrong, I still love you and that will never change... But Anthony added Hershey's Kisses to the cupcakes."

"Kiki! I thought we had something special!" Eun Mi whines.

"Hey, uh... There's something that I need to tell you both... I bit Damon." He says hesitantly.

"...You're a werewolf?" Eun Mi asks.

"Part werewolf. I'm a hybrid, like my dad." He answers.

"Okay... Did he deserve it?" Kathleen asks while picking out a Hershey's kiss from her cupcake and eating it.

"He threatened my dad by attacking me. So after I bit him, my dad compelled him to forget he ever met me... Do you two want me to heal him?"

"It's not possible to cure werewolf bites though."

"Actually, it is possible. Only me and my dad can make that happen but our bites work a little differently. Normal werewolf bites on vampires will cause them to hallucinate. But my bite? They won't hallucinate. After two days, they'll start to feel the pain of their victims and eventually fall into a coma...being tortured by those who's lives they destroyed."

The two girls stare at one another for a moment, communicating with each other through their eyes. They both nod before looking back at Anthony.

"Let him suffer for a bit. I haven't gotten a chance at revenge for him planning to let my cousin die and you just gave me the perfect idea for it." Kathleen replies. "And as a thank you, I'm going to do this." She kisses his cheek, making him blush and Eun Mi's mouth drop wide open.

"KIKI! HOW COULD YOU?!" Eun Mi screams, picking up a cupcake and throwing it at Anthony's face.