The Last Dance

Antonius & Kathleen's outfits are above!

"Son, wake up."

Anthony opens his eyes and becomes startled to find Alaric Saltzman staring down at him.

"What?"

"Sorry, dad. I forgot you're in someone else's body... It's going to take some getting used to. And it's the body of my soulmate's teacher..."

"Well, it won't be for long. I have to get going soon so go ahead and get ready. Breakfast will be ready once you're done."

"Thanks, dad."

Klaric smiles and leaves the room. After getting ready for the day, Anthony is about to leave his room but stops when he hears his father questioning Katherine about the Mystic Falls Gang.

"And don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna."

"Right. Elena's aunt." He puts his jacket on and walks towards her. "For all the lies about Isobel. What else?" He reaches out to touch her hair and she moves back. "So jumpy."

"Please, just...kill me. I've told you everything you want to know." She pleads.

"You see, I believe that you believe that." He says while leaning closer to her. "But what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything?" After still not getting a response, he chooses to compel her. "Tell me."

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an original without a dagger since her grandmother and aunt are refusing to do so."

"Bonnie...the best friend? I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore. And who is her family that you're speaking of?"

"Dad."

Klaric sees Anthony coming out of his room and approaching them. Katherine has a shocked expression learning that Klaus has a son.

"You have a son?"

"Yes and you will not speak to anyone of him, Katerina."

Klaric smiles and turns to his son until he notices the downcast expression on his son's face. He quickly walks towards him, placing his hands on his shoulders.

"Anthony? What's wrong?"

Anthony sighs and looks up at him. "...Don't hurt Bonnie please."

"...Why?"

"Because she's Kathleen's cousin."

"...Your soulmate?"

"I know that you want to break the curse but please don't hurt Bonnie... I don't want to see Kathy upset. And I'm already afraid how she will react when she finds out when-"

"I won't, son. Don't worry... No harm will come to neither Kathleen or her family. Okay? I know how much she means to you."

Anthony smiles and gives Klaric a hug.