Chapter 10: The Chaos Begins.

Start from the beginning

The said man approached the ladies as he lead them to the VIP room.

"She was nonchalantly greeting us when we arrived but automatically became a hyper fangirl when she heard your name." Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"She did greeted us with an happy face, Sooyoung-ah. Don't be too arrogant, you're not the main character here." Tiffany teased her tall friend who just rolled her eyes on her.

"Welcome to the VIP room, Ms. Tiffany Hwang, and Ms. Beautiful. Enjoy your dine." The man greeted them politely before leaving them in front of the VIP room.

"Did you heard that?! He called me beautiful!" Sooyoung exclaimed.

"He just said that because he doesn't know your name and he heard you nagging." Tiffany chuckled. A man standing outside the VIP room opened the door for them. Tiffany smiled at him politely as she entered the room with the sulking lady.

"Woah!" Sooyoung couldn't hold her excitement as soon as they entered at the VIP room. She even forgot that she is sulking. It is indeed a room with a fancy dinning table. There's also a couch on the side and a TV in front of it. And the main point that made Sooyoung in awe, is non other than the city view outside.

"This is so fancy, Tiffy! How did you book here? Woah!" Sooyoung excitedly sat on the soft couch. She put her feet on top of the coffee table then laid her back comfortably.

"Yah!" Tiffany laughed at her silly best friend.

"Please let me do this for now. I wouldn't be able to do this later when Ms. Kim arrived." Tiffany laugh out loud because of her friend's request.

"And why is that, Ms. Choi?" That voice.

Tiffany immediately turn around to see Taeyeon standing near the closed door with Yoona and Minho. The blonde's arms crossed on her chest and her head tilted.

Sooyoung immediately stood up straight. The tall lady bowed at the blonde politely.

"Taeyeon-ah!" Tiffany pounced the blonde. She hug her tight like as if she's holding on for her dear life.

"T-Taeyeon?" Sooyoung had her eyes wide open as wide as her mouth was. Clearly shocked.

"Miss me that much huh?" Taeyeon teased the brunette.

"Hell yeah!" They both giggled.

"Wait! You're Kim Taeyeon, right?" Sooyoung came closer to the ladies who still have their arms around each other.

Taeyeon then gently pull out from Tiffany's hug. She smiled to Sooyoung as she raised her eyebrows like as if telling the tall girl, 'what do you think?'

"Oh my gosh! It's really you!" Sooyoung exclaimed.

"Yeah, she's definitely Tiffany noona's friend." Minho commented on the side, the man have his hands covering his ears.

"Indeed. Nice to meet you, Ms. Choi Sooyoung. I'm Kim Taeyeon. Well, Erika Kim in this period of time." Taeyeon chuckled whilst offering her hand to the tall lady.

"Oh my gosh! Hello!" Sooyoung aggressively took Taeyeon's hand then shook it.

"Yah! Sooyoung-ah! You're hurting her." Tiffany slapped her friend's hand who doesn't want to let go of Taeyeon's hand.

"Oh! I'm sorry, Ms. Kim." Sooyoung bowed more than she should.

"It's okay. That's enough you might hurt yourself." Taeyeon tried to stop her.

"Oh my gosh! You care for me?" Sooyoung dreamily asked.

"Of course." Taeyeon immediately replied. The blonde saw Tiffany's head turning at her direction with a ridiculously expression.