Chapter 10: The Chaos Begins.

Start from the beginning

The blonde take the glass from Yoona's hand and put it on top of the table in front of them. Yoona couldn't hold it anymore so she hug her unnie tightly, crying her heart out. Taeyeon rubbed her back, trying to soothe her and at the same time, Taeyeon's whispering some encouragement to her donsaeng.

"Unnie, it hurts." Yoona cried loudly.

"I know, I know, Yoona. I'm here, okay? Do you wanna sleep in my unit for tonight? I wanna keep you company. Besides, I've been feeling sad before you came in. I think I miss my donsaengs." Taeyeon sweetly requested.

"But, how about Yuri unnie?" Yoona asked in concern.

"She has her own room, Yoona-ah. There's still one spare room. You can sleep there." Taeyeon infromed.

"What about Tiffany unnie? Yuri unnie told me that she slept on your unit last night. I don't want her to sleep at the couch if I ever sleep there tonight, unnie." Yoona wipe her tears, she's still laying her head on the blonde's shoulder tho.

"It's fine. Tiffany can sleep in my room." Taeyeon replied.

"You will sleep together?" Yoona raised her head and look at her unnie's eyes.

"N-no. I mean, she can sleep in my room while I can sleep at the couch." Taeyeon suggested.

"But that's your unit, unnie. You shouldn't be sleeping on the couch."

"Why don't you all just sleep on the living room?" Minho, who just came in suggested a good idea.

"Yeah, let's just do that." Taeyeon smiled. "Thank you, Minho-ah. That's a great idea."

---

There are two girls inside of a known fancy restaurant. The other one is nervously bitting her nails while the other one is glaring, sending daggers to the girl in front of her.

"Does she even know about this?"

"No. Please don't tell her."

"You're fooling your own friend."

"No. I'm sorry. Please let me tell her on my own. I'll do the right thing this time."

"You better tell her before this day ends. Because wether you told her or not, I'll show up tomorrow and tell her everything."

----

Tiffany signed the last document then she took a deep breath. Finally, she's done for today. She closed the folder with a smile on her face then handed it to her Secretary.

"Shall we go and meet Ms. Kim now?" Sooyoung smiled sheepishly.

"Not so fast, Ms. Choi. Hand this to the editing department first and be fast if you don't want to be left alone here." Tiffany smiled evilly. Sooyoung rolled her eyes but did what she's asked anyways.

Tiffany was fixing her stuffs when her phone vibrated to an incoming text. She meant to ignore it but saw Taeyeon's name on its screen. She immediately took her phone and read the text.

The blonde told her to just meet her at a fancy restaurant nearby because there's something she'll settle with Yoona first. Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows while typing her reply, agreeing to the blonde. What's wrong with Yoona?

---

"Good evening, ma'am. Do you have a reservation?" One of the staff greet Tiffany and Sooyoung with a happy face.

"Ah, yes. Tiffany Hwang." Tiffany replied with a smile.

"Omo! Welcome, Ms. Hwang!" The girl welcomed her excitedly. "Mr. Wong, please lead Ms. Tiffany Hwang at the VIP room."