Chapter 6

Matthew Lee Espinosa P.O.V
Jessica leaned into kiss me and I kinda kissed back but I didn't mean to. When I think Jessica was really getting into the kiss someone poured water all over are heads. I looked up and it was Abby with tears running down her face. I felt so bad I wanted to say something but I couldn't because she ran up to her room crying. I heard a loud scream it was Abby. She told me that we're breaking up. When she said those words my heart break into pieces.
"Abby please!" I said. "Only the people how don't break my heart can call me that!" She said walking out to the moving truck.
"Good I'm glad she's goon, but I should of kissed you sorry Matt!" Jessica said. "You did this on purpose?" I asked getting really mad. "I.. Um.. Yeah sorry!" She said like it was nothing. "Fuck off!" I said walking out of the house calling Sammy.
Sammy's P.O.V
Matthew was calling me so of course I answered.
"What do you want?" I asked Matthew. "Abby! Tell her I didn't do it, she kissed me!" He said. "You looked like you where pretty into it Matthew! You broke her heart. She is like a sister to me and you broke her! She is crying right now you are such a jerk!" I said hanging up the phone.
"Abby let's let Kenny move in with us!" I said. Kenny is Abby's best friend but he moved away, but he is back! "He isn't in L.A!" She said. "Yes he is he is back to see you! You guys are best friends!" I said. "Call him now!" She said. "I did before I asked." I smiled.
"Well what did he say!?!" She asked. "We have a new roommate he is at the house moving in right now!!" I said and she was so happy. I'm glad she is happy after what Matthew did.
Abby's P.O.V
Sammy just told me that Kenny was moving in with us! I was so happy because I haven't seen him for years! He is my best friend and he is like a brother to me. My phone started to ring I look at the name 'Matthew😘💗' I answered.
"What do you want?" I asked. "You, us!" He said causing tears come into my eyes. "You had us but you kissed backed!" I said. "Abigail please!" He said. "Look I have to go I'll see you around maybe. Have a good life Matthew and don't forget to move on because you and I are done I'm single and I think you are too." I said feeling proud with my self hanging up.
"What happened?" Sammy asked. "Just a jerk I don't want to talk to anymore. If he loves me he will let me be." I told Sammy and he nodded.
Nash's P.O.V
So me and Jessica are done for kissing Matthew and now I have to find Abby. I called her hopping she will answer.
"Hey Nash what's up?" Abby said. "Nothing um I found something in your bathroom." I said. "What is it?" She asked. "Shampoo!" I said. "Keep it. I have to go bye." She said hanging up.
Something weird is going on with her. When I told her I found something in the bathroom she kinda freaked out and I have to find out.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
So it's really short but I'll try to have a longer on tomorrow
Bye guys✌️💚