Chapter 3

Abby's P.O.V
Once Nash left the boys and I went to the pool to go swimming and tan since the slut and Nash weren't sucking each other faces off.
Nash P.O.V
It's been a hour since I slapped Abby. I don't feel bad, she called my girlfriend a slut! I know what she was wearing was a little slutty and all but we where going into the pool. Jessica snapped me out of my thoughts lucky before I could feel bad.
"Nash babe lets go back to your house. I don't care what any of them think about me so let's go!" Jessica said with a smile. "Ok babe let us go!" I said trying to be funny.
(I'm skipping the car ride so they're at the house now)
Once we got to the house I went to the door and opened it up for Jessica.
"Babe you want some water?" I asked. "Um, sure thanks!" She said
Abby's P.O.V
I headed noise in the kitchen so I went inside from the pool to check. I brought a bat with me just in case.
(a/n I would do that to😂) It was just Nash and the slut.
"Look who's back with the slut!" I said hitting my hand with the bat moving towards Nash just to scare him.
"Abby stop!" Nash said
"Whatever. You forget about the guys because of her, and why are you here, did I not tell you to leave?" I asked
"Abby you should leave!" He said. "Maybe I will and never come back." I said. I ran upstairs and went to my bathroom and cut twice. I put on black running shorts and a blue tank top and put my hair in a ponytail and I put my black and white Nikes I also put on a bandaid. I grabbed money and put it in my phone case and put my key on my neck and ran out of the house and ran to the pier.
Matthew P.O.V
I saw Abby ran out of the house so I went inside and asked Nash what was going on.
"What did you do to her, first you slap her then you do this?" I said
"I didn't do anything this time and why do you care?" He said
"Because me and her are dating!" I said
"What the fuck Matthew!" He said
-
-
-
Ok guys that's it for now. And I had this chapter all out and it got deleted😔😒 but I'll try my best to update again today. I am writing a new chapter after this is posted so yeah! Sorry for the short chapter and TYSM FOR 74 READS AND THREE VOTE!!! I can't say how thankful I am for this❤️ But anyways I'm going to go write a chapter byeee