(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 00 ♥

Start from the beginning

you could say, he was boyfriend material. 

'why am i feeling this way?' the spiky haired boy thought as he hesitantly took hold of the older's hand, shaking his hand 'it's so soft'. 

"i-i'm iwaizumi ha-hajime" he said as he mentally cursed at himself for stuttering in front of the pretty boy. 

the tall, pretty boy walk towards the ball and picked it up, twirling it around his finger "do you play volleyball, jime-chan?" he asked but quickly looked at the spiky haired boy "you don't mind me calling you that, right?" 

the boy shook his head that he, in fact did not mind the nickname. in fact, he was actually thankful that we nicknamed by this handsome man in front of him. 

"i- i dont mind" he said with a blush "i play volleyball but i'm not that good" he mutters as he looked away in embarrassment. 

[male name] cooed and walks over to hajime, squishing his cheeks "you're so cute, jime-chan!" he said as he giggled at the look on the boy's face. 

tooru who was right there, stared at the sight before him in annoyance. he could not believe that his best friend got his big brother's attention! i mean he is his younger brother so he should be the one getting attention instead of iwa-chan. 

he crossed his arms and pouts "nii-chan! let's play volleyball!" he said as he tried to take his attention from iwaizumi.

it worked though, [male name] smiles as he nods his head "you don't mind me borrowing your volleyball, right?" he asked the shorter spiky haired boy. 

"i do-don't mind" iwaizumi stutters.

"what's your position, jime-chan?" the handsome blonde asked.

"i wanna be the ace!" iwaizumi said, confidently this time making [male name] chuckle. 

the handsome blonde leaned over to the boy with a smirk making iwaizumi even more flustered "if you wanna be the ace then you have to practice hard!" he announce as the younger slightly nods at what the older just said. 

tooru pouts once again as he saw how close his older brother and best friend are "nii-chan! iwa-chan! stop flirting and let's start playing!" he whines as he stomped his foot on the ground like what a child would do. 

[male name] playfully rolls his eyes and leaned away from the blushing iwaizumi, much to the latter's disappointment but then his eyes widened in realization. 

'flirting? we were flirting?' the younger thought feeling his chest tighten up, putting a hand on his chest, he smiled a little and started to walk towards the oikawa brothers. 

both oikawa and iwaizumi cheered when they saw their idol, oikawa [male name] scored a point for his team, kitagawa daiichi using a feint. other were also cheering for the handsome male, most were his fangirls and fanboys and  some were people who were actually here for the game.