The Games We Play

Start from the beginning

    I opened my bedroom and saw Temari riding some random dude, she didn't even notice that I was here so I sat down on my chair in the corner and crossed my arms. “So this is what we do now when I'm at work Temari?” I said. She quickly dismounted the person and looked at me. “S-shika it's not what it-” I cut here off.

    “Looks like? It's not what it looks like? Cause it looks like you was enjoying your ride. Shikadai came home early from school today Temari. You're lucky he too young to know what you where doing. Anyways I'll be packing Shikadai's belongings and my own. We're moving out I'll send you the devorce papers tomorrow and he better be gone when I come back in here.” I honestly already knew she was cheating, funny really, I've caught her multiple times.

    I walked into Shikadai's room and started to pack all of his things. “Shikamaru wait please, give me another chance. . I-i love you" Temari said to me and I wanted to slap her. “Should've thought about that when decided to spread you legs for other men, don't think I haven't caught you multiple times, I left it alone because it seemed like such a drag the get Shikadai involved.” I finished pack up everything in Shikadai's room and I went back to mine and started packing.

     After I was done I packed everything into my car and gave Temari the keys the house. “Oh yeah Temari! Make sure people don't try posting your nude picks online, don't wanna start a pandemic out here.” ok said and got in my car and went back to Maru's house.

    When I get got there Shikadai was washing his dish and Naruto was checking his math homework for him. “Im back Naru and Shikadai” I said and this time I locked the door. “Hey ShikaBaby~” Naruto smiled and waved then went back to checking Shikadai's homework. “Hi dad” Shikadai hugs me and I ruffle his hair because he let it down.

    I watched Naruto put Shikadai's homework away. “ShikaBaby come eat something, I did bother you on you lunch break” Naruto said to me while getting off of his seat. “Ma I'm going to my room, ok?” Shikadai said to Naruto. (Shikadai has a room because Naru babysits him sometimes even though Sasuke doesn't like it.)

)

(Shikadai's room)

   After Shikadai left to his room -I have to check that out later- I walked by into the kitchen where Naru was taking some curry out for me. I wrapped my arms around his slim waist and rested my head on his shoulder.

   “Naru~” I spoke lowly in his ear. “Hm?” He hummed in acknowledgement showing that he was listening while taking out rice. “Would you be mad at me if I asked to move in with you?” I asked. I could just buy another house an call it a day but I'm to lazy for that and Shikadai already has a room.

    “No of course not, why would I be?” He leaned against me for a second before tapping my arm. “Okay big guy go sit down now so you can eat.” he said and I obeyed. As I ate I watched how he feed Karuma -He large pet fox- and I mainly watched the skirt that he was wearing.

    He was wearing a black skirt with a orange/yellow cropped top that showed off his belly button piercing. He has a tounge piercing and a nose piercing. Personally, I'm not bigg on piercings but he just look sexy as hell. I had some piercings too, like my eyebrow and my double ear piercing.

    After I finished eat I helped Naruto get me and Shikadai's bags out of my car. He told me to leave them by his bedroom door and he'll sort it out. Before I left, I stole a kiss from Naru. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer as wrapped my arms around his waist.

      I didn't want it to end but it has to. I pulled away slowly earning a small whimper from Naruto. “I'll be back later love” I said and he bit his lip and nodded. He kissed my cheek and slowly let go of me. I released him and left. I got in my car and drove off.

     As I pulled up to a red light I lit a cigarette and started thinking about my life with Naruto. “This is gonna be great” I chuckled to myself.
_________________________________________
1260 WORDS
uhgg I knew this was tiring but now I must go and update my other love stories. Ngl I wouldn't my letting someone else rewrite or continue stories that I have but heyyyyyy, I do love making y'all Happy 😊😁
_________________________________________