Final Chapter: The Fourth Reich's New Weapon

Beginne am Anfang

Suddenly, a noise was heard in the distance. This starled the trio a bit before they got up to investgate. They had their weapons ready (Henry had the abilitary to summon anything from thin air using his choices).

Their weapons were aimed at a dark figure approaching them. But to their suprise, it was a secuirty guard named Dave Panpa.

Dave Panpa was exhausted when he was face-to-face with Henry, Ellie, and another guy with headphones

"Please don't shoot! I'm unarmed!" Dave Panpa shouted.

"Calm down." Charles said. "We'll just making sure if you're not a hostile."

"Wait hang on? Henry? Aren't you dead?" Dave Panpa asked. "Also why are you with a Government guy and Ellie who you left behind? Like you're in the Toppat clan."

"What? I didn't leave Ellie behind at the Wall." Henry Stickmin said.

"What do you mean Toppat Clan?" Ellie Rose asked Dave Panpa.

"Well it's a long story. I'll explain."

"Wait so you're saying that I took over the Toppat Clan only for Ellie to overthrow me that cause the Toppat Clan to be in a Civil War?"

"I'm afraid so." Dave Panpa answered.

"Wait so you're saying that my alternate self and my followers were killed?"

"Well as you can see, the Civil War has been raging for 2 years. That was when you or I say say your alternate self took over the Government and attempted to put an end to Ellie's clan. However, she and the Toppat Clan discover some technology from some site and used it to defeat the Government under your alternate self's command. She then killed you brutally."

Henry Stickmin and Ellie Rose stood shock at what they hearing. This was not their normal universe but an alternate one.

"Ellie. I don't know what would have happened if I did the same thing as my other self did."

"Henry, it's okay. At least you didn't do that back in our universe. I don't know if you did the same thing with me but I would rather seek an explanation why you left me rather than turn everyone against you." Ellie said as she soft punch Henry in the shoulder. Both chuckled at each other.

"Well that's good but is it just me or does that airship look different?" Charles pointed out.

"What do you mean Charles?" Ellie asked before staring in shock. Henry also had a similar reaction.

It was the Toppat Airship!!! Except it was much advanced than the one Henry encounter during his mission to put an end to the Toppat Clan years earlier.