🎆Chapter Eighteen🎆

Start from the beginning

"You know how I have one life left?"

"Yeah?" I tilted my head. The voices weren't there anymore, strange.

"You're not wondering how I got... y'know, killed?"

Wait Enchan never said in the books. "I do! I do wonder! How did you die?"

"Um... Y'know, while killing you... and Tommy...." He said heasitantly.

"Yeah?" I asked softly.

"I might have killed Quackity and Schlatt too, and Schlatt was so angry that he- he took the crossbow away from my hands, and shot me with it."

Kill. Him. Kill Schlatt. Xynn's voice echoed in my head. No, no. I'm going fucking insane. 

Hey, while you're at it, just give me his dead fucking body so I can give it to dad. A's voice also echoed.

WHAT THE FUCK A- All the voices in my head, including me chorused at once. 

Well at lease we know the name system worked. Evy sighed, glad that there was something positive to come out of that.

"-ey, hey! (Y/N)?" Tubbo tapped me on the shoulders. "I'm sorry- Oh god did I break her?"

"No no-"

He means gods right?  Red questioned.

Just- Red shush. I tried to calm the literal G O D S in my brain. "Tubbo it's fi-"

Is it really fine though? Xynn asked me, Wouldn't you just love to see Schlatt suffer as the others watch in horror, unable to help?

He was like a fucking devil on my shoulder. I thought about doing what he said, then I thought about it a little more. Guess it won't be too bad. Just kill Schlatt.

"(Y/N)?" Tubbo snapped me out of my thoughts with a confused call. 

"Y-yeah?" I looked to him. 

"Why are your eyes purple?"

"What?" I tilted my head in confused.

"Your eyes- w- whatever, it's fine."

Did you guys do that? I asked the literal gods.

Hey, you wanna go murder someone? You could hear the smirk in Xynn's voice.

Hey! Murder! Death! That's fun! A tagged along.

Come on (Y/N), let's talk about this! Enchan was the angel on the other shoulder. 

Let's follow the devil this time. I smirked at the thought, standing up. "Tubbo, I'll be back." I smiled down to the boy. 

"Wait- where are you going?"

"To get revenge." I smirked, summoning the newly made netherite sword that I made out of the resources that Techno gathered on his trip to the nether. 

"Wait (Y/N) you have only two-"

"I'll be fine." I smiled softly again, taking off. 

"(Y-Y/N)!" He called after me, but I was far gone.

How are we going to do this? We need a strat! Red asked the other gods, and me.

I can create a natural disaster! Elijah suggested.

"No! I'm just gonna... stab him up, y'know." I explained... to myself. The headache wasn't getting any better.

Aw that's no fun
C'mon (Y/N)~
Just murder him in a funner way
 The group of what felt like children chorused, except for Enchan and Evy, who both seemed very disappointed.