The Sauciest Prank

(Lol use your Narrator voice)
Narrator: I lost the FBI for now, and now let's continue with the story. It was 5 in the morning Killer was up walking around the house up and about until he got bored then he decided to mess with Cross- Shit They got the dogs on my trail! Cya!-

Killer: *I went infront of Cross and drew on his face after that I put open Ketchup packets in his shoes I sat on the big couch waiting for 6:30* "Hehehe! This will be great."
.
Narrator: Well *Huff  I'm still running but I have to N-narrate! It's my Job anyways *huffs 6:30 came and Cross soon p-p-put his shoes on and flinched at the *huff-  cold sauce touching the bottom of his foot *slips around a corner and up the side of the building and keeps running a bit further* *huff I'm safe for now.. Anyways Cross took his feet out and picked one of his shoes and seen that there was Ketchup packets and now ketchup was smeared in his shoe He picked up his other shoe and laughed sarcastically and- no these guys again! Sorry everyone I'm on the run again stay tuned and I might retu- *Runs but gets shot in the head by a hidden sniper*

(Sorry for the inconvenience the Narrator can no longer be able to do his job due to the FBI interference say your prayers and I may use some magic, pull a few strings to revive him.)

Cross: * Laughs with sarcasm and picked up my other shoe so I have them both in my hand * "Damn Guess what Killer I'm going to get my revenge!" * I storm outside to the back to wash my shoes in a bucket *

Killer: *Laughs hard* "OMFG" * I try to catch my breath and calm down and I speak loud as I go outside to Cross * "CROSS I'M HAHAHA SOOOO SORRY DUDE!!" *I soon calm down enough to regain my normal speaking voice bend over by cross as I watch him scrubbing his shoes inside in out I take one of his shoes and helped clean it* "Look I know that prank was a bit over the top and I'm sorry If it causes stains on your shoes and socks and the marker in your face but.... You did ruin my Breakfast and get us both kicked out of the castle so you can't be very mad about this Cross." *I got Silent not trying to fuss again about what Cross did and I put his shoe slip back into the bucket full of soapy water and walk back inside*

Cross: *A wave of guilt came over me thinking back to what Killer said a moment ago. I sighed and took both my shoes out and rinsed them out and left them out to dry I opened the back door and jumped onto the couch next to Killer Who was drifting off to sleep he flinched and sat up right quickly and looked at me and smiled nervously I smiled back the same way just down right nervous * "Hey Killer.. Look you may not forgive me or forget what I did but I am truly sorry about yesterday but please let me make it up to you what do you say?" * Killer began laughing and I sat there watching him laugh wondering what was so funny maybe it was the marker left on my face?*

Killer: *I was laughing at Cross he's such a idiot Sure yesterday still upsets me but he thinks he can make if up to me ahh this is going to be fun to see what he does. I soon calm down*

~KillerSD23 Writing out~