Denki: "Look man you can't force Katsumi to brake up with Izuku just because you hate him"

Katsuki: "He doesn't deserve her!"

Shoto: "You don't get to make that choice. Katsumi can choose whoever she wants and she chose Izuku. I won't stand aside while you try to brake up Izuku's relationship again"

Sato: "Me neither"

Shouji: "Me too"

Kirishima: "We won't allow you to ruin there relationship"

Katsuki: "You better stay out of it"

Iida: "We won't"

They made there resolve. Katsuki just snickered and went back to his dorm. The guys went downstairs to eat. Meanwhile.

Izuku: "*sigh* Quite a morning"

Katsumi: "I'm sorry for him"

Izuku: "You don't have to. That's his decision"

He hugged her and she hugged back. They stood there just embracing each other.

Katsumi: "I'm surprise you stood up to Katsuki"

Izuku: "Well Dante and Virgil taught me to finally stand up to him. I can't be scared forever or else I won't be able to protect you. Your the most important thing in the world"

Katsumi: "And your the most important thing to me. I don't want anybody but you"

They kiss. Izuku pinned her to the wall and she wrapped her legs around his waist. She played with his newly dye hair. Her hand ran threw it. Izuku ran his hands down to her stomach and into her tank top. His hands then went up to her breast and he grabbed them. She moaned. Izuku then walked to the bed and laid her while still kissing. Katsumi then brakes the kiss.

Katsumi: "*blush* Take me Icchan"

Izuku: "*blush* Okay Kacchan"

He kissed her again. He began to take of her top.

*knock knock*

Izuku: "Are you serious? Who is it?!"

Kirishima: "Hey bro come down for breakfast. Sato made his famous waffles"

Izuku: "*sigh* We'll be there in a minute"

Katsumi: "That was the second time we were interrupted"

Izuku: "It's getting annoying"

They get up and change into there everyday clothes then went downstairs and saw there friends

Izuku/Katsumi: "Morning"

Everybody: "Morning"

Izuku and Katsumi sat next to each other with Jirou on his other side. Everybody was here besides Katsuki. Sato finished making waffles and sets the plate. They garb there share and began eating.

Katsumi: "Icchan"

Izuku: "Hm?"

Katsumi: "Say ahh"

Katsumi held a piece of waffle. Izuku opened his mouth and ate it.

Izuku: "Kacchan ahh"

Katsumi blush. She's didn't expect for him to do that. She opened her mouth and ate the piece of waffle.

Denki: "*clears throat* We're trying to eat here"

Izuku/Katsumi: "*blush* Sorry"

Camie: "*thought* We never done that"