quand il m'a tué

A time when the leaves shuddered from cold during the winter. When the wind lacked the urge to whistle, when footsteps were no longer heard. When laughter triggered a missile. When the chatter in ones head scattered. When the neighbors laid in bed, and when the door finally slammed open, into mine, and crawled over to me.

When I died thinking of the things he used to torture me, all of the words that were never said. All of the things I imagined the night before; in his same bed, continues. I said I'd let go of him and breathe in a storm filled with love. Instead I lay here under a storm without cover. No dam, no umbrella, and I bet if I did carry one overhead, lightning would strike and burn me. Who do I even think I am for trying?

If I could bear to stop crying. If I dared to stop dying, from all of the transformation, false love and relationships put me through.

You are still a young one. No need to find love. But look at toddlers receiving their wishes, having kisses from the short chubbster below them. Yet I still lack love and everything both said and unspoken.

Wouldn't I want to love too? Shouldn't  I  be able to love without feeling blue? Or have to go to school, for the mess that I had no idea would come for me. I guess it's done for me. Do me a favor and pull out a gun for me, so that I can forever end it myself.