I miss you

My heavy head comes again. I thought I should go for A check MRI or something. Yeah, probably that would be work.

We've done promoting our album and now is time for rest. I want to take a long break and I want to spend my time for myself like make a check-up with doctors, travelling with members, stay for days in my parents home and I need to use my spare time with him!

I walked into the LS building. The staff greet me softly. Meanwhile, there is a fans come to the buliding. They pay for some visit to our gallery and store or something. I greet them all and they went to crazy. I used with that.

I went to building to see my manager. He is gonna be free if all of us take a leave tho.

"annyeonghaseyo abeoji!" I walked calmly to his office with puppy eyes.

He stared my eyes and his hand full of documents. He looked like messed up with something. "What I can help with those eyes?"

Oh my god. He read me. I stand straight infront of him. Luckily I wore my favorite jordan. It was a give from Suho. "Umm yeah, as you can see my eyes. I want to take a fresh air"

He took his ipad. I think he would checked our schedule. "Nice! Your schdule is free up to two weeks" my jaw dropped. "you may take a leave. I give you permission. And dont cause a trouble okay".  Hey, Im not that kind of person who make an issue. Anyway.

I cant believe I have two weeks for me time. My brain begun to imagined what would I like to do.

"Dont worry, abeoji! Im not Robyn"

I left his office and give him a 90 degree bow and asked him to eat and rest well too.

Since I have spare two weeks. I want to go to hospital first to make an appoinment first. This season were just nice.

I walked to the parking basement. Shockingly there is a man with yellow hoodie with white shorts stand next to my car. I tilted my head to meet his eyes. "Omo! Baby!", in whisper way because the stalker is everywhere.

"Lets go! You need to company me" I grabbed his hand. "Where?" He looked suprised but yet clueless. I drove away my car not wanting there is an issue where the stalker watching us way too longer. Ugh..umm dispatch?

_______

Its way too silenced in the car until he broke the silence. "I miss you".
I blushed right away. "To-today I wore the hoodie that you bought for me" My eyes still focused on the street but my peripheral sight said he played with his finger.

"What are you talking about? You so damn cute. I miss you too. And why you looking for me?"

"I want to bring you to my house but instead of that you took me"

"Xiumin are you a lost puppy?!"

His eyes went bigger when I said that. He so freaking baby.

"Wae? Where are you taking me by the way?"

I held his hand. "Since everybody around love me, and I couldnt resist that and I decided to make a proper check up with doctor about my illness."

He replied with wide big smile. "Jinjjayo?!" I looked him and nodded.

_________

I made the appoinment with doctor and made a few check up with me after that. I do explained to the doctor somehow and they came with a lot of theories and decided for me to come the next day for appoinment.

After that I drove my car to go home.

"Where is your car baby?" Xiumin in my house. I brought him here because I want to spend my time with him.

"I asked Ellen to drop me at the building because I want to meet you."

"Oh really? So tell me what are going to do?" I laid on my bed and so do him.

He turned his head to face me. "I want to marry you"

I quickly get up with shocked eyes. "No! If you want to marry me please in proper way because Im going to marry once only in my life!"

He giggled "no silly!" He patted my head.

Its that he really dont want to marry me?

"You'll just wait. I will propose you one day"

I covered my face with pillow. He got my face and cupped my face.

"I love you so much"

" tell me something I dont know!" I grinned

He come close my ear and whisper. "I want to stay here for two nights and this is an appoinment."

He got me blushed. I looked and at him and he tilted with a smirk. He then slowly brushed my lips with him.