"Yes, I remember that i use to wake up and go to the kitchen to make breakfast and see Silas, Vincent, and Mateo sitting in the living room watching stuff like Bubble guppies or Max & Ruby. For mafia men you guys sure are little softies"

"Only for you, and only around you baby"

I hear her hum in content and then I hear the faint sound of feet hitting the floor. I give May one last kiss before heading out of the room and towards the kitchen to see my brother and best friends.

I reach the stairs when I see Theo and Roman walking up them, Theo is holding his brothers hands while making sure he does not fall back. He is being a true brother to a baby he has only known for half a year, but I guess that they have both been through a lot for the amount of time that they have been alive so it makes sense that they have a special bond together.

"Good morning boys" I say to them, I ruffle Theo's hair and smile at them both

"Morning Ace"

"Monin Atce"

"How did you guys like hanging out with your uncles yesterday?"

"It was fun" Theo says while smiling " uncle Vinny taught me how to swim and then we went to the store and got some toys. And then we went to Chick-fil-A and got food, and then we went to a hotel, it was soooo pretty!!! And we watched the Spider-Man movie"

"Wow!" I say back. I love the fact that he finds simple things like swimming and Chick-fil-A amazing, May has definitely raised her sons to be humble and down-to-earth. To be grateful for anything, I remember one time, shortly after I had made the biggest mistake of my life- asking May to leave-  I slept with this one woman who had a son and he was bratty to say the least. They both were, every woman expected everything if I gave them even a small glance. "I hope we can all do it again, maybe the next time your mom and I could join"

"That would be awesome!!!"

I laughed a bit and so did he, I continued down the stairs with a smile plastered on my face

" Well good morning sleeping beauty" I hear Silas say

"How was last night man?" Vincent asks right after

"It was amazing" I say without shame

"I hope it was, or else we came to Scotland for nothing"

"It wasn't only the fact that we slept together, multiple times might I add, but it was the fact that we opened up to each other again. After a while we just started to talk and we connected again"

"I'm sure you did" Mateo said while smirking

"No Mateo" I said while punching him and laughing "I'm mean yah, but I meant that we connected our souls again"

"Sounds like you did what you came to do then, when are we going back?"

"I don't know, I mean, I love her and I love the boys"

"Yah, Theo and Roman are awesome" Silas says

"I want to take them all back to Italy and give them the life they deserve as Donna and heirs and then extend our family even more while we are at it" I smile even more at that thought, hopefully last night worked and May gets pregnant. "But, May said that she needs time to think about moving, we said 'I love you' and agreed that we want to get together again, but she says that her life is here and that she does not want to leave suddenly, which I get."

"So we are going to wait?" Mateo asks

"No, I am going to wait. You guys are going to go back home and filling for me for 1 month. 1 month exactly, then after that time I am going to come back. I want to stay with May and the boys for a bit longer and give her time to think"

"Alright brother, but we are still going to have everything go through you still right?"

"Yes, I'm not Don of the Italian Mafia for anything right?"

"Sounds like a plan" Silas says

"I look forward to seeing you come back home with a family man" Vincent cheers

" I do too"
————————————————————————
Sorry this was not a very exciting chapter, the next one will be though 😊