"Don't call me that I don't want him to sulk again thinking that you're important to me" I replyed to her still drinking and staring at gulf but she snatched my can and said " you're not drinking any more since your mouth is so bad when talking with anyone except for your boy" .. ugh, the audacity of this girl.

Then an idea popped in my mind...
"Let's see if you can ignore me anymore now, baby".

Gulf POV.

I was playing the sea war with my friends knowing that I'm breaking one of daddy's rules which is *never to be naked in front of any one except him* and I wander what would be my punishment this time?!

"guys, guys .. ah .. guys ... gather here. I want to tell you something necessary." Win said while he was running to us, but he slipped and fell into the water .. He is not good at swimming
"Win, watch out, you will hurt yourself," I told him while trying to support him until he stood up again.

"Gulfiii, I think I hurt myself already" said Win holding the place of his heart.
“How? Did you fall? .. You really can't control your foot,” Mild said, laughing with Sammy, but Yiwah and First slapped their heads.
"Don't bother with them, Winy. tell us what happened," said Siant, placing his hand on Win's shoulder.

"Guys, I think I fell .. in love," Win said, with his eyes almost turning into hearts.
"What? You fell in love ... with whom?" We all shouted in one voice while Win only pointed his finger at a group of boys playing volleyball on the beach.

I suddenly found my friends eyes locked at those boys except yiwah and first .
" which one, win? " first asked him but they all were staring at those shirtless boys jumping and playing volleyball, alot of girls are cheering for them already but they are not  caring.

"Guys I know them and i'll tell you about them if you stopped drooling at thier bodies" yiwah said sternly and they all looked at her with wide hopeful eyes.

"Alot better, so they are all seniors from different colleges .. they are zee and cho from engineering faculty, bright and jja from business faculty, boat and yacht from sports faculty .. they all friends friends since high school and they are the most famous group of seniors in the whole uni " yiwah said then continued with first in the same voice.

"But all of them are arrogant players" and the rest of my friends pouted thier lips but I think yiwah and first were very loud cause one of them glanced at us then winked his eye with small smirk, win was jumping happily beside me while yiwah and first rolled thier eyes.

"Yiwah..yiwah, what's his name huh? .. tell me tell me pleeeeease" win was holding yiwah's arm and begging her to tell him the name of the guy who winked at us .
"Win, seriously what do you wanna do with that arrogant bastard" first asked win annoyed by our friends behavior towards those boys.

Win pouted his lips and said "but he's very handsome and his body is really....." win was saying but yiwah put her hand on his mouth preventing him from finishing his sentience.

"SEXY" said siant, mild, sammy at the same time and both yieah and first face palmed while win nodded his head several times.
"What sexy?" I asked them confused .
"Gulf, sexy is a word you say when someone body is well built and shaped" first explained to me and I nodded my head.

"Now, guys, be reasonable ... is it right to let a group of arrogant people mess with our hearts and spoil our trip just because they're a little handsome?" Yiwah tried to convince them but they all nodded thier head and said "VERY handsome not a little"

"Ugh guys, come on stop this nonsense and let's continue our games or we'll leave you all here alone and go to have lunch" First said, But our friends were already long gone to go to these boys.
Yiwah and first looked at each other then decided to go after and scold them .