Chapter-19

The Pj masks!

Owlette: Let's take the Owl glider, So we can spot the villans with ease

Gekko: Good idea!

Owlette: To the Owl glider! 

As the Masks ventured out in the Owl glider they felt strange, Like every usual night the moon was shining, Ally cats roaming around, Pigeons resting, And the townfolks sleeping peacefully but the Pj masks were feeling quite unusual, Soon they realized there was nothing wrong with the night but the glider itself soon enough their heads stared spinning and their visions went blurry, luckily our owl heroin managed to land the owl glider and then it went black for all the three, Hehe came an evil grin as three figures surrounded the owl glider in which our favourite trio lay unconscious, 'Our plan had worked just fine!'

*After a few minutes or hours as it seemed, The heroes woke up tied to each other in an alley beside the school*

Catboy: Ugh, My head hurts so bad

Owlette: Ca-Catboy, Where a-are we?

Gekko: *Dizzyly* I feel terrible 

???#1: Oh our unwanted guests have already wakened up. 

Owlette: Ugh, What do you want Luna? What happened?

???#2: Allow me to explain

Catboy: R-Romeo? What are you doing here?

???#3: Well Mooney girl did say to be warned and mentioned us in the letter.

Gekko: Great! Even Night Ninja is here

Romeo: Well, You see we put a silent smoke bomb in each of your vehicles, not sure which one you'll be talking. The smoke releases slowly once you enter the vehicle, It makes you dizzy and pass out, It's not that harmful but still a good trick. I'm a genius.

Night Ninja: Blah-Blah-Blah Then I the great Night Ninja with my ninjalinos grabbed your Owl glider to make sure you land near us and thanks to birdie we didn't have to do much effort she flew right into our trap.

Luna Girl: Now, For the real question how do you feel?

Romeo&Night Ninja: *Grins evilly*

Owlette: *Feeling like her body is torn into pieces* Ufff, Why-Why are you asking?

Gekko: *Feeling dizzy* Ugh, We a-are feeling just fine, Ugh I think I'm gonna throw up

Catboy: What was that smoke!? It did not just make us pass out, It's giving us body aches, dizziness, and Headaches. my head is killing me..Aghhh!!!

Luna Gir: *Smiles Evily* Oh that smoke was just like what inventor boy explained like but just with a bit of Evil moon magic! Also, don't worry the effect won't last forever, Just until we steal all! Ha Ha Ha

Catboy: You won't get away with t-this Villans! Ugh, my head!!!

Romeo: Aww, Who will stop us a kitty with a bad headache? Now I will finally take over the world *Laughs*

Night Ninja: Now wait and watch you pesky PJs as-

We Villans destroy your 

Entire city!!

Authors Note:

Oh no! What will happen next? Will the villains actually win or will our heroes recover and stop them? Stay tuned into Pj masks: How it all began to find out! Hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did don't forget to vote and comment down your reviews!!

Lots of love

D

iyaa