He scoffs and puts his hand against his chest. "I'm officially offended beyond all measures. Ms. Beck, you always disrespect me, and this is the last straw."

My eyes widen when he turns my chair around to face him. "What do you me-," I'm cut off when he leans down and picks me up from my chair and throws my over his shoulder.

"Harry! What are you doing? Put me down you idiot!" I try to sound serious but I can't stop laughing.

He walks over to the couch on the far wall and throws me on it. He doesn't hesitate to crawl over the top of me and prop himself up with both arms straightened on each side of my head. I feel my cheeks heat and look over to where Mel and Liam were standing before.

"Don't worry darling, I wouldn't be on top of you in this fairly familiar position if they were still standing there." He winks at me, and my stomach clenches at the memory of the first time we were in this position.

Why does it feel like so long ago?

"I know, it's been too long since I've been able to really feel your body like I did that first time. I've missed it." He voices the thoughts in my head while running a hand down my side and to my hip, giving it a light squeeze.

"I k-know. I've missed it too." I manage to choke out through my sudden arousal.

He smirks at me and leans down to my ear. "I may not be able to do anything now, but later I'll have you dripping down my fingers again. Just wait." He bites down on my earlobe, and I can't control the whimper that's leaves my lips.

"Har-Harry. The door is open, someone could walk in." My voice doesn't sound convincing or worried at all. And my body language isn't helping either. I thread my fingers through his soft curls that now reach down to his shoulder blades.

"Mmmm," he hums against my neck. He trails kisses from my ear, to my jawline, down the side of my neck, and then stops on the dip of my collarbone. He sucks the sensitive skin there slightly, causing another whimper to erupt from my lips.

When he lifts his head up, I think he's finished, but then he pushes a strand of hair behind my ear and leans down to kiss me. My lips always crave for the feeling of his soft ones against them. Every time they come in contact my heart explodes and it feels like I'm tasting the stars.

His tongue swipes along my bottom lip and he tugs on it. I grip his hair tighter at the roots, earning a groan that sounds like it came from somewhere deep inside of him. After that he doesn't even try to battle for dominance, he just pushes his tongue past my lips and attacks my own. I swear every time we kiss like this it's like I'm seeing color for the first time, or feeling the warmth of the sun on my skin after being inside for too long.

He's the feeling of warmth in human form. He's like my own personal sun.

Our moment is interrupted by the sound of approaching footsteps down the hallway. Before they make it to the door, I lightly push Harry off of me and stand up so quickly my vision blacks for a second and I feel like I just traveled through another dimension.

I hate when that happens. Like let me stand up however fast I want without making me feel like I just came down from an acid trip or something. Not that I'd know what that's like..

Alec pokes his head through the doorway, giving us a quick strange look. "Showtime in twenty. Harry they need you backstage. Sadie I need you and Melanie with me. Let's move move move." He snaps his fingers consecutively, ushering Harry and I out the door.

I walk out the door with Harry following suit.
When he passes me in the hallway to head backstage he leans down to my ear. "We'll definitely be continuing that later. Don't go anywhere after the show darling." He sends me his signature wink before taking off towards the backstage area.