A Mysterious Bark and A Girl

Start from the beginning

Elrond escorted me to the other cave entrance to the furthest right. We walked for about a mile then there was a wooden door. He opened it with me still attached to his right forearm. The other side of that wooden door was very familiar. Ahh yes, the bathing chambers interesting so there is a secret passage that goes from the medical room to the bathing chambers interesting. I bet that is very convenient.

Elrond then leads me up the stairs of the chambers that lead out of the cave. He looked at me with his wide grey eyes.

" Yes, My Lady we took a secret passage from the medical area of the castle to the public bathing chambers and is one of the faster routes to my study". 

With those words, he lead me passed both the gardens and up a side stairs. As we climb we hear a scream, a bark and a high pitched squeal.

This makes me get nervous and I turn my full attention back to one of the gardens. I saw Bear and Ella chasing poor Pippin. The poor little hobbit with reddish gold hair and green eyes was running as fast as he could from Bear and my bratty sister! He ran under a willow tree and through grass and daisies. And he ran into and fell into the beautiful fountain of water. And he looked very displeased!

Pippin's big feet with hair on them made a huge splash and got Ella and Bear both wet! Pippin stands up in the fountain and looks at Ella disappointedly.

" Why did you and that four legged creature with a mysterious bark have to come and chase me all over the castle library, fellowship hall, and other parts of the castle"?

Then the poor little hobbit, got mad as he brushed his hands through his wet hair.

" And it was very rude and ill mannerd of you, even I play jokes on others, but at least I don't scare people to death in the process"!

Ella eyes got watery and she started to cry and the tears melted down her face. Her face was full of sadness then anger.

Oh no! Not good this is very bad! She is going to use her mysterious power what that is I'll find out shortly!

Her face gets a taint of red and she screams. Then she wipes her tears. And then laughs!

" You hobbit are messing with the wrong little girl, somehow I got brought to this place that looks like Middle-earth, and I love hobbits how dare you yell at me, you'll be sorry now"!

I see a red glow in my little sisters eyes and her bones make a cracking sound and I see them bend and break. I see hair on her body and her head and nose start to turn into a animal of a sort. Her teeth form sharp and she starts to snarl at Pippin. The poor little hobbit climbs on the top of the fountain as high as he can climb!

Elrond gets nervous and pushes me behind his back and tells me to stay there. I look over the side of his right shoulder and see my sister still making her transition into her animal counter part.

Glorfindel walks out of the public bathing chambers cave entrance and sees this and climbs a tree nearby.

Elrond has a bit of fear in his eyes because he doesn't understand to much of what is happening. I am a bit scared but Ella is my sister I have to help her!

I sigh.

" Sorry for this Elrond but I have to help my sister and clam her down" !

I focused a bit of telekinetic power on him and he flys straight into the fountain that Pippin was in and made a splash. I then run over to my sister who is almost done with her transformation!

She hears me run and sneak behind her and turns around towards me and her eyes get even more angry. I see the red in them and this shows her anger. Then she finishes her transformation. She is a shape shifter. Her shape shifter animal form is a fox and she is as big as Bear! She is a pure white snow fox like one would find in the Artic. And she has red eyes not good! And her size is way off but only because she has the power to turn into that beast! She growls at me and chases me.

This makes both Elrond, Pippin, and Glorfindel very nervous! I trip over branch in the garden and sprain my ankle. It hurts I cry out for help. Before Elrond and Glorfindel gets to me my dog comes to help! Bear literally leaps in front of me and growls at my sister. I mean they are an even match same height. So I assume there the same body weight too!

Bear muscles tense up and he doesn't move a muscle and he growls louder at Ella she just snarls back! And they get into a biting fight. Bear bites Ellas tail and she cry's in pain and she bites his tail back. Then they both bite one another's front paws and keep battling! Then I see out of the corner of my eye a gray pointy hat and a wooden staff. Gandalf!

Gandalf looks at the fight in front of him and gets a bit annoyed but is stern.

" Enough you weird creatures, in fornt of me stop this madness or else"!

Bear and Ella both back down and there tails both go between there hind legs. You go Gandalf break them up!

Elrond then rushes over to me and hugs me close the him. This makes Glorfindel very upset and he runs off! I did not mean anything bad by hugging Elrond back but jelious can be a bad trait and in both of these two ellons that both have feelings for me.

After Elrond hugs me he moves my sprained ankle around and I cry out in pain. He speaks in the Sindar elf language and I can not understand. Elrond's  hands light up bright and in minutes my left ankle feels a lot better! I get up and Gandalf is still standing between Bear and my sister. And I walk over by him.

" Ella, my sister you need to calm down I know you must be angry with me going missing form Counter Earth but I'll explain everything"!
She calms down and turns back into a human little girl and rushes over to hug me.

Hello Readers,
As always thanks for reading I appreciate it! Hope your enjoying the fanfict story. I thought it was fun to bring Ella the little sister to Middle Earth. In the next chapter will find out more about why she is there in the first place! And most importantly how she got there. Feel free to leave a comment, vote, or both.

Elven key words
Ellon- male elf