KageSu - Dress Up

Start from the beginning

"Stop." the first year whined and he went to pull down his hoodie but Suga stopped him.

"My top's tight fitting so it won't work. But my skirt might go whoosh too."

Kageyama raised a brow at the third year's grin but continued his usual stretching. A few minutes later Daichi announced a practise match and Suga voiced his agreement, pulling a cheering pose that showed off his thighs. He grinned as the captain blushed and coughed before announcing teams.

Kageyama took his position in the front line, seeing Yamaguchi opposite him on the back line, ready to try one of his float serves. Wanting to try out something similar to Suga, who put his arms over his head in a stretch and pushed his hip out to the side slightly. He looked over to the side and saw Suga give him an approving thumbs up. Yamaguchi's eyes widened at Kageyama and his float serve ended up hitting the net.

"Better luck next time Yamaguchi!" cheered Suga.

The game went on and the team grew more and more flustered by Suga's and Kageyama's outfits. Kageyama made sure to do as many lunges as possible whilst Suga jumped much more than usual. On their break, the two setters drank their water as the leaned against the wall. Suga came up with another idea and so Kageyama ended up leaning on his forearms against the wall whilst pushing his hips out, Suga taking his time to massage the 'aching' lower back.

"You know, these shorts look excellent on you." teased the third year.

"That skirt makes you look cute too."

"Aw, thanks." Suga gave a light slap on his ass, making Kageyama blush and start to regret going along with Suga's ideas.

Suga then said that he was feeling some pain in his thigh and leaned against the wall as Kageyama lifted the skirt up a little to 'look for any bruises'. Both of them struggled to hide their grins at the flustered faces and heavy gazes sent their way.

"Oh, this is too much fun." Suga exclaimed with a sigh as he stretched his neck.

"I think you have some pain in your neck as well." Kageyama said before stepping closer to the third year and placing a hand on the side of his neck; Suga tilted his neck with a smile, giving him an approving wink.

Suga was now trapped between Kageyama and the wall, and lifted one of his legs so that it was by Kageyama's hip. The first year said to tell him where the pain was as he ran a hand over the side of Suga's thigh.

"Okay, back to practise!" Daichi shouted, suddenly jumping up from the floor.

The others seemed to recover from some sort of daze as they too jumped up and headed back onto the court. The two setters resumed their innocent expressions and took long gulps from their bottles before heading back onto the court.

"You know, I think we should wear these more often! This was a great dare." Suga exclaimed and Kageyama struggled to hold in a laugh.

"W-what?" Daichi asked, looking at the male allowing Kageyama to do a setter dump.

He jumped in the air and his whole torso was exposed alongside most of his thighs. The filtering sunlight from the Spring afternoon made him look tanned and toned; when he landed he crouched a little, highlighting his lower curves.

"Nice one!" Suga cheered and the pair high-fived.

"I'm serving now, right?" Kageyama asked as he received the ball and walked to the back row.

"You sure are."

"Good..."

At last, after an eternity of torment and struggle for the team, practise was at an end. Sugawara and Kageyama took their time when helping to put the equipment away, making casual touches whenever they passed each, which was very frequently.