"So....who's Jake?" Taehyung breaks the silence.

But no words came out of my mouth. I was so scared.

"Jennie....I'm asking you. Who's Jake?" Tae ask sternly looking at me.

I take a deep breathe.

"He's your son, Taehyung...." I say.

Tears slowly started coming out.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Taehyung ask.

I could see the hurt in his eyes and face. I hurt him so much.

"I'm sorry....I didn't tell you because I didn't want to ruin your career." I explained while choking on my words.

"Damnit Jennie!" Taehyung yells.

I flinch.

"You think I care if it ruined my career??? Jennie we could've worked something out! Remember our promise to each other? That we would stay together no matter what." Taehyung explains. He was crying as well.

"I didn't know what else to do. And our company forced us to leave and move to Australia where I raised Jake." I say. My chest was getting so heavy.

"And I was scared you were going to reject Jake...." I add.

Tae looks at me. Obviously hurt.

"How could I ever do that? How could I ever reject my own son?With our without the baby I would've stayed with you either way. Because I love you Jennie." Taehyung tells me.

"I'm sorry..." I cry. It was silent once again. It was just me and Tae sobbing.

"We were supposed to get married....." Taehyung says.

I look at him shocked. He was going to propose to me?

Taehyung chuckles while crying.

"The days where you were gone was hell. I thought I lost the most precious the thing ever....my world so how could I possibly continue living? Every night I came back to this exact same spot hoping you would be here...." Taehyung explains.

"But I still love you....I never stopped loving you...my Princess." He finished.

I felt like someone stabbed me in the heart million of times. He went through so much pain because of me.

I look at him sobbing.

I put my hand on his cheek. He looks at me. I wipe his tears. He holds my hand.

"Jennie?" He calls my name.

I look at him.

"Will you come back to me?........" He says. I could sense desperation through his voice.

I did what I wanted to do for a long time.

I smashed my lips against his.

He was taken back but kissed me back. We pulled away and he rest his forehead onto mine.

"I love you.....I love you Kim Taehyung...." I whisper.

Taehyung pulls me and kisses me rough but passionately.

We pull away. He pulls me close to him.

"I missed you so much Princess." Taehyung tells me.

"I missed you more my Prince." I smile.

"I'm sorry for leaving you." I say.

Taehyung frowns.

"I'll forgive you....on one condition." Taehyung smirks.

I give him a confused pout. He mentioned me to shower him with kisses.

I go closer to him but he pulls me on his lap. I showered him with kisses.

"There?" I ask.

Taehyung nods.

"So about Jake. How is he like? I only met him like two times..." Taehyung ask shyly.

I chuckle.

"Well he's a very cute little 5 year old boy who wears glasses. His eyesight got bad because he kept reading so many dinosaur books. He loves dinosaurs. He basically knows every dinosaur that could ever exist. He also loves cake and sweets....Chae spoiled him so much. Most importantly he has your cute boxy smile." I say sweetly.

Taehyung caresses my hair and smiles.

"Has he ever asked for me?" Tae asked hopeful.

I smile.

"Actually...For his birthday he wished to meet you." I say.

Taehyungs face lits up.

"Really? Can I meet him????" Tae asked.

"Yes." I say.

Taehyung hugs me tightly.

Me and him head back to his car and drive back to the blackpinks dorm.

——————————————-
3RD PERSON POV

Jennie and V arrive back to the dorm intertwining hands. They go in.

"Jen your home!....and you brought company." Jisoo says surprise to see V.

V smiles.

Jisoo noticed their intertwined hands and smirks.

"Where's Lisa and Chae?" Jennie ask.

"They went to get ice cream and I will go ahead and go buy something at the store. Jakes in his room playing." Jisoo says leaving them.

"Ready to meet Jake?" Jennie ask.

"Yeah...wait no...yes...no....I'm nervous!" V says.

"There's nothing to be nervous about." Jennie smiles.

"Jake!" Jennie calls.

Revised

So like I was writing this chapter while listening to bts your eyes tell and my ass was getting emotional HAHAJHA! Anywho! Enjoy the chapter! See you again next time! 😁💗

-sai