(Cake) Come Here

2019 Calum   2017 Luke
Luke POV

   The houses quiet atmosphere is broken by a loud car door being slammed shut. I look up just in time to see an angry Calum stomp into the house.

   "Come here baby." I open my arm for the mad maori man. He quickly kicks his shoes before laying on the sofa with me.

   One hand rubs his back while the other gently cards through his hair.

   "Rough day?" My voice is low and calming. A low groan is drawn from Calum's lips as my answer. My lips turn down into a small frown but I make no attempts to continue the conversation, knowing he'll talk in his own time.

   We lay in silence for a while, just listening to the other breathe before he speaks up.

   "Jonah came in today, talking shit to you to any worker he could. We all wanted to do something, anything really, but corperate was there. That went on for a while before he tried to grope me so Michael stepped in. I'm so tired of Jonah trying to fuck with us, it's not fair." Calum mumbles, tears forming in his eyes.

   "Oh baby. Don't cry over him, he's not worth it. His words mean nothing. What's important is that I'm with you and that will never change. That abusive asshole can go fuck himself for all I care. And he will not get away with harrassing you like this, but we'll deal with that in the morning okay? We are going to go take a bath then make dinner and watch a movie together." I tell him.

   His eye brighten at the idea. "You're the best boyfriend ever, I love you so much." He chuckles, placing a small kiss on my lips. "I know babe. But I'm gonna need you to get up if we are going to take a bath." I point out, small giggles following his scramble to get up.

A/N 1) I tried to type this chapter with my keyboard not connected ._. 2) how are you guys? You doin okay? I hope you all are doing okay, if not, don't be afraid to reach out. I will always be here for you guys.

Thoughts on the chapter?

Requests? Please?

Anywho, I love you my queerios, have an amazing day. Stay safe and stay alive, for me if not for yourself. ❤💛💙