Stiles POV

We were waiting out front of the vet clinic to pick up Scott.
Olivia: "Stiles I really don't think I should go. This is your chance to finally hang out with Lydia."
Stiles: "Please, Liv. You need this. We all do. Don't worry about me and Lydia." She sighs and leans back in the seat.
Olivia: "Fine. I'll go." I smile at her looking at me through the rearview mirror.

We enter the ice rink and grab our skates. Allison and Scott split off to one end and Olivia goes to take a seat by herself a few rows away from them. I walked over and grab her wrist pulling her over to sit with me and Lydia.
Olivia: "What are you-"
Stiles: "Come on. Put your skates on." She looks at me unsure before sitting down.
Lydia: "Does it have to be so cold in here?" She asks rubbing her hands over her legs. I pull out an orange hoodie from my bag and offer it to her.
Lydia: "I'm wearing blue. Orange and blue... Not a good combination."
Stiles: "But it's the colors of the Mets." She just raises her eyebrows at me. Olivia chuckles from the other side of me. She pulls off her black jacket and hands it to Lydia.
Olivia: "Here, you take this."
Lydia: "Won't you be cold?"
Olivia: "I'll be okay."  She says smiling.
Stiles: "Here. You take this then. You wearing a black top. Orange will go fine with that, right?"
Olivia: "Yeah. It will. Thanks, Stiles." She pulls the hoodie over her head. She's practically swimming in it but she looks adorable. I offer a Reese's to Lydia and she takes it hesitantly. Olivia was tying up her skates.
Stiles: "Okay. Um maybe orange and blue are not the best. But um.. sometimes there are other things you wouldn't think would be a good combination and they turn out to be like a perfect combination. You know like two people together. Who nobody would've ever thought they'd be together. Ever." I said watching Olivia, but she didn't look up from her skates.
Lydia: "No. I can see that." Lydia's speaking pulls me from staring.
Stiles: "You can?"
Lydia: "Yeah. They're cute together." She says looking at Scott and Allison. Olivia's body starts shaking from quiet laughter. She probably assumed that I was talking about Lydia and me, but I was actually talking about her.
Stiles: "Oh yeah. Them. Cute."
Lydia: "Cute." She repeated.
Stiles: "Adorable."

Olivia stood next to me as we watched Lydia skate. I kept stealing glances at her, but she didn't seem to notice.
Olivia: "Go skate with her." She smiles giving me a light push. Lydia comes over to us.
Lydia: "Come on. Both of you." She extends her hand out to me and I take it. I grab Olivia's hand before she could protest.  We all do a couple of laps around the rink with our hands linked together before Lydia leaves again. With my hand still holding Olivia's, I pull her so she's in front of me. I raise our arms and spin her in a circle.
Olivia: "Stiles! What are you doing!" She says laughing. Her laugh instantly puts a smile on my face.
Stiles: "What's it look like? We're skating together." I joined in on her laughing. I grab both her hands and pull her around to face me again. My skates start to slide out from under me and I knock us both over and she lands on top of me. We both let out a groan before laughing. She looks up at me a wide grin on her face.
Olivia: "Real smooth moves there, Stilinski."  A pink tint reaches her cheeks when she realizes how close we are but she doesn't move off me. A scream makes us both jump. We look around and see Lydia on the ground screaming. She quickly gets off me and we both run over to Lydia and try to calm her down.

Olivia's POV

I got a call from Stiles telling me he was going to look for Boyd. He's believed to be the next one on Derek's list. He told me he would text me once he found him, but that was a while ago and I still haven't heard from him.

A little while later Scott told me he found Boyd at the rink. I got there as fast as I could. I walked in and Issac, Erica, Derek, and Boyd were all stood in front of Scott. 
Scott: "Hang on. This isn't exactly a fair fight."
Derek: "Then go home, Scott." I ran over and took a stand next to Scott.
Olivia: "Actually, I think he meant fair for them." I smirked releasing my claws and fangs.  Scott roared from beside me as Erica and Issac charged for us. Erica ran up to me ready to throw a punch. I grabbed her fist and twisted her arm downward causing her to yelp. I swiped my leg across hers knocking her down and pushed her across the rink. I glance over at Scott. Issac threw him across the ice. Erica headed straight for him. I ran at Issac and tacked him to the ground. He swiped his claw across earning me deep cuts on my chest. I let out a growl before punching him hard in the face. I stood up and grabbed the back of Issac's collar and dragged him over to where Derek was standing. I pulled Issac up before pushing him and letting him fall at Derek's feet. Erica was laying down next to Issac now.
Scott: "Don't you get it? He's not doing this for you! He just adding to his own power, okay? This is all about him. He makes you feel like he's giving you a gift when all you are is a bunch of guard dogs."
Derek: "It's true. It is about power."
Derek starts heading for Scott his eyes were glowing red. Fangs and claws out. He smacks his head against Scotts and drags his claws across his stomach. Scott gets a punch in before he gets pushed back. My fist collides with Derek's causing him to stumble back. I grab his arm and throw him over my shoulder. I stick my foot on his chest and twist his arm, breaking it. He lets out a deep growl and grabs my foot with his other hand and throws me across the ice my body and my head collided with the metal wall surrounding the rink. The room was spinning as I tried to stand up. Derek makes his way over to Scott holding his broken arm. He places his foot on Scott's throat while he chokes up the blood. He pushes down on Scott's airway and then leaves without saying another word. I quickly get up and stumble over to Scott. Boyd comes down from the Zamboni.
Scott: "Don't. You don't want to be like them."
Boyd: "You're right. I want to be like you." he says lifting his shirt to show that he was already bitten. Boyd walks off with the rest of Derek's pack. I help Scott up and throw his arm over my shoulder and we leave the ice rink.
Scott: "I need to get to the vet clinic." He lifts his shirt. His cut isn't healing.

I help Scott inside the clinic.
Olivia: "Why aren't you healing?"
Scott: "I-I don't know." A voice startled us. My eyes immediately fall on a dead body on the exam table.
Deaton: "That's because it's from an alpha. Scott, I think it's time we have that talk." He turns his attention to me now. "I don't believe we have had the meet yet. I'm Deaton. You are?" He asked extending his hand out for me to shake. I accept and shake his hand.
Olivia: "Olivia. I'm new in town." I give a small smile unsure of what else to say. I turn to Scott.
"Are you good here? I haven't heard from Stiles in a while. I want to make sure he's okay."
Scott: "Yeah. I'll be okay. You check on stiles. Thanks, Liv."
Olivia: "Call if you need me." I waved before heading out.

I knocked on Stiles's front door hoping he would be home. A few moments later Sheriff Stilinski opens the door.
Sheriff: "Hi. Can I help you?"
Olivia: "Yeah. Is Stiles home?"
Sheriff: "He's in his room. I'll call for him." I smile and nod. He shouts for Stiles and he quickly comes running out of his room.  He comes stumbling over to the door.
Stiles: "Hey, Liv." he greets with a smile. "Dad, this is Olivia. She moved in next door."
Olivia: "It's nice to meet you. Your son has been nice enough to show me around Beacon Hills."
Sheriff: "It's nice to meet you too Olivia. Just don't let this one drag you into any of his antics." he gestures to his son who looks back at him defensively.
Olivia: "I won't!" I said laughing a bit. "I just needed to ask him a quick question about a school project."
Sheriff: "Okay. I'll see you later then, Stiles?"
Stiles: "Yeah. I'll be back after I pick up the jeep." I waved goodbye to the sheriff and walked with Stiles back to my house.
Olivia: "I wanted to make sure you were okay. You never responded." I unlocked the front door and stepped to the side to let him in.
Stiles: "Sorry. I ran into Erica while looking for Boyd." I started up the stairs to my room. I grabbed Stiles' wrist when he was hesitant about following.
Olivia: "I was just worried about you. Are you okay? Did she do something to you?" I sat on my bed and motioned him to sit down next to me.
Stiles: "Sort of.." He says avoiding my gaze.  I placed my thumb on his chin and gently turned him to face me. I finally got a good look at his face. He has a bruise on his forehead.
Olivia: "Stiles. What happened?"
Stiles: "She hit me across the head with one of my car parts... And then threw me in a dumpster."
Olivia: "Seriously? I'm gonna kick her ass! Again." I said standing up.
Stiles: "No. No. Wait. I'm okay, Liv. It just a bruise." He pulled me to face him. I looked at him concerned.
Olivia: "Are you sure? Because I won't hesitate to-."
Stiles: "I promise. I'm okay. Now, what do you mean again?" I smirked and chuckled.
Olivia: "Oh, you're going to love this. Just let me clean off this blood and ill tell you on the way to pick up your jeep. Sound good?"
Stiles: "Yeah, but wait what blood?" I unzipped my jacket throwing it to the ground. I pulled the front of my shirt down just a little bit so he could see dried blood from Isaac's claws.
Stiles: "Jesus, Liv. Are you okay? What the hell happened?"
Olivia: "I'm fine. I'll tell you all about it. Just hang out here. I'm just going to take a quick shower. You can watch t.v. or do whatever." I grabbed some clothes out of my dresser and headed into the shower.