ON THE OTHER END...

Zacznij od początku

Apart from Ochacho, the other students had a looming feeling of lost when it came to Midoriya as well. It wasn't as serious as hers, but they did feel slightly worried and sad over the fact that the class cinnamon roll/powerhouse was now gone.

They were looking at the brighter side of things, but the feeling still was there, hiding deep inside their consciousness, resurfacing from time to time before crawling back down into the depths of their minds.

Iida for the most part began to act like his usual, old, robotic and stern authoritarian self, making sure to keep the class in shape and made sure that they weren't misbehaving under any circumstances.

When he wasn't doing that and school related activities, you could probably find him in the Support Studio helping out Hatsume from time to time with projects she was planning. He still had this peers making jokes about how they were a perfect fit since he was mechanical and Hatsume was a mechanic, so it was a match made in heaven.

He was more or less confused with these claims, saying that all he did was help her test out some of her inventions or gave her ideas so that they wouldn't explode mid-testing. Todoroki just told him not to worry about a thing, he'd figure it out in time...or at least he hoped he would.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile all of this was happening, the police department, pro heroes and hero learning institutions were all over Japan looking for this one guy and somehow weren't coming up with any leads. Police officer, Sato Hasima, and trainee, Ryu Azuki, had discovered the missing component of where Midoriya was taken after the tussle at the alleyway.

Although, they did receive a chewing from the Chief of Police, Kenji Tsuragamae, they were still thanked nonetheless and received complimentary gifts for their work. The police were then able to get full permission and a search warrant after weeks of battling with the lawyers of the structure's owners, from there, they were able to access the crime scene and lock it down.

Apart from the grisly scene of blood, they were able to piece together that the villian had been camping there for some time, the evidence being that there was a makeshift bed made from styrofoam and plastic covering, which she kept the unconscious body on since blood and two different hair follicles were found on the wrapping.

 Ramen cups and bento boxes were littered on the floor and catching dust, so this was evidence as well.

After that, they had no clue as to where they could have gone, it was like they had vanished into thin air. They quickly had to call the prison to check if Kurogiri had escaped or not, turns out he didn't. 

The reason they did this was because the neighbouring buildings and their occupants said that no vehicles or anything like that came by, only one person noticed when that police car pulled up, but nothing else. Even cameras that were in the area told the same story, the only thing captured on them related to Midoriya's disappearance was when they sent out those patrol cars to scan the neighbourhood after they had gotten multiple reports of two teenagers fighting in the streets.

They were not aware if the league had more people with possible teleportation quirks, but that was just one of many theories. Another was that she used the darkness from the blackout that had happened and escaped with him at the dusk of night, it occurred pretty late when nearly no one would be on the streets so it was a high possibility...but one thing wasn't adding up...

A group of pros had a stumble in with a member of her team, the blue flame wielder, Dabi. They were close to a convenience store in Tochigi when they saw someone emerge from it, a tall guy, hood over his head and a face mask covering his mouth. He made eye contact with the three of them before walking on a few seconds later, they decided to approach him to ask a few questions, since he seemed like a "street smart" guy and did just that.