CHAPTER II

POV Bowie

Yeap. I woke up with a fucking hangover. Massive headache spreading through my skull, stopping me from opening my eyes. Shit! The night with the girls was damn good, as always and, to speak the truth, I had no idea how the hell I came back to our motel room… the last thing I remember was breaking an empty Nightrain bottle into John O’Kane’s car window.

O’Kane is a sick bastard, Timberlake wannabe who couldn’t not recognize Hendrix even if he woke from the dead and licked his freaking guitar in front of him. And to be fair, I knew that when I blowed him in that disgusting bar restroom.

Out of the blue I heard Jamie’s phone ringing that shitty song fucking loud.

“CRYYYYYYYYYYYY BAAAAAAABEEEEEEEEEE!”

“FOR GOD’S SAKE, JAMIE! CHANGE THIS FUCKING RINGTONE OR I SUEAR I’LL STICK THIS BLOODY THING IN YOUR ASS!” – I screamed trying to block my ears with the pillow.

“I love the fact that you’re such a morning person…” – Jamie said getting out of the bathroom and answering her phone. “Hey, Jimmy, you good? Yeah, just Moody being herself again…”

“Love you too, babe.”

“Get in the fucking shower, we have a meeting in an hour.”

“Why? It’s only 11am, no one should be up before 2pm…”

“Yeah, sorry. Don’t like that too, but that’s what superstars do. And after we’ll meet Jimmy, he’s coming to see us at Bootcamp.”

“He’s flying with us to LA?”

“You’re nuts? He’ll drive his but there with Georgia.”

“Who the fuck is Georgia?”

“His Impala?”

“You know you guys logic is fucking mental, right?”

“Bo?”

“Yeah?”

“Go to your fucking shower!”

Jamie’s POV

“Where is the fourth bitch?” – I asked as we entered the car.

“She’s not with you guys?” – Lola sound worried.

“She slept in your room, sis…”

“No, she didn’t.”

“Wha-?”

“She didn’t come home last night.”

“Fuck! Call her.”

“Why me?” – I asked.

“She won’t answer Lol, and I’m out of credits…”

“You petty hore…”

Ash’s POV

“Psycho Killer, qu'est-ce que c'est, fafafafafafafafafafar better

Run, run, run, run, run, run away,  oh, oh, oh”

Who is calling me? I can’t have one peaceful day…

“What do you want and why you love me so much?”

“ASH! OH MY GOD! SHE’S ALIVE, GRILS!” – I heard Jamie scream.

“Don’t be so loud, girl.”

“you fucking idiot, we have a meeting in less than 30 minutes and you’re asking me not to be loud?! You gotta be kidding me… Wake your lasy ass up, take a nice photo of the hottie I know is in bed with you and go to the fucking meeting or that dick will be the last one you’ll see in a loooong time!”

“Hey, don’t mess with my needs… I’m going already, just need to brush my teeth…” – I answered already up and putting my clothes back. – “An about the photo, have a lot on my phone. Will send you them on my way. Bye.”

“Morning, beauty.” – I heard the guy - what’s his name?? I’ll call him Wednesday Hot – say still in bed. “Why don’t you come here and we can relive our awesome night.”

“I wish… But it’s time for us to move on. This thing was not getting anywhere. We’re only hurting each other.” – I said while took his hands in mine, looking deep at his eyes. “I’m not right for you. Go on and find a nice girl, have a bunch of kids and call me when you get bored.”

“Are you insane?” – Yeah, works every time.

“How do you know? That’s exactly what they used to call me back at the hospital.”

“I think that’s time for you to go.”

“Yeah, I tough so…”

Lola POV

We got to the 5 stars hotel in ten minutes. They had this large room reserved for us and the others talents from Washington State, so they could tell us exactly how it was going to work.

“Oh fuck, look Boo, they have this colored waters here.” – I heard my sister say louder than she should.

“I’m so going to take some back with us.” – Answered the other evil mind.

“Shut up, girls. Everybody is looking at us.”

“So guys, listen up!” – A bald guy with a phone thing in his left ear spoke on the microphone, producing an annoying howling noise. – “Congrats, you made it here, but from now on be prepared cause you’re gonna compete for real… All the crap acts from before are out, so it’s time for a big kid’s game, okay? ”

Everybody stayed silent…

“Okay?!”

“Okay!” – The crowd of talents answered, a little bit frightened now.

“Well you, the contestants selected at auditions are further refined through a series of performances at "bootcamp", and then at the "judges' houses", until a small number eventually progress to the live finals. You know that now the judges find out their categories at the first stage of bootcamp, where they will see the acts performing in their usual group allocations, after which the contestants actually find out who will be their mentors before the six-chair challenge… The challenge consists on judges making decisions on who to put through to judges' houses straight after each act has performed, with those getting a yes taking a seat in the final six chairs on stage. It is up to the mentor to decide, which act they want to take to judges' houses, but once all six spots are full, if the mentor wants to send another act through to the next stage it means they have to replace one of those who were previously given a yes. So… Any doubts? No? Right. Good Luck! We’re gonna see you all in a week!“ – And with that he just walked out leaving us with a lot of questions and…

“Colored Waters!” – Bo and Jamie screamed as they ran across the big room towards the buffet table.

“I must be adopted. ”

“You bet, bitch.”

“You’re so kind, Ash…”

“Not really.” – she said as she also left towards the table.