Prologue

AN: Hey folks! That's our first story... Hope you enjoy!

                                                                                                                                                               POV LOLA

        The sound of  the croud and the annoying POP girl at the stage were stuffy by the heavy metal door of the restroom. The psycho-butterflies in my bely were going all type of crazy and the only thing I could do to not throwing up was face the fancy marble floor underneath my dinged black all stars.

        “Lola? Where’re you, dude?”

        “Somewhere between the rock n’roll hall of shame and my next puke?” – I moaned, my head still stucked between my legs.

         I heard the familiar ‘knocks’ of Jamie’s combat boots crossing the room, and finaly they became visible throw the thin beam between the cabin door and the floor.

        “So, how are we felling?”

        “Just great!” – Hell, no, I wasn’t!

        “That’s awesome, since the guy said you’re on in two.”

        “What?!” – I jumped, knocking my head on the door. – “Fuck!”

        I opened the cabin and went straight to the sink, watering my face in a desperate attempt to calm myself. I looked to Jamie through the mirror, just to find her signature smirk, she was mocking me in her head, I could tell.

        “Just say it!”

        “Puking and hangover… That’s the closer you’ll get to a rockstar’s life, little sis!”

        “Fuck of!”

        “Don’t be like that… LOLA! L.O.L.A. LOLA!” - she sang/screamed in my ears.

        “I hate you.”

        “But I luuuuuuv you!”

        “Where are the girls?”

        “Smoking…”

        “Typical. You know… If we don’t get in we’ll look like such dorks at school tomorrow…”

        “At the bright side, most people already think we’re dorks…” – she said, trying to make me smile.

        “Thank you, Jamie!” – My voice was pure irony.

        “Just say the word, Lols, and we’re out of here. I mean it…”

        The crowd started to cheer really loud. Looks like the annoying POP girl had the X Factor, after all. Great!

        “No. We have to do it… Bowie would never forgive us if we don’t even try…” - I closed my eyes taking a deep breath. - “Let’s rock it, bitch.”

        As we climbed the stairs to the stage and some guy of the staff handed Ash her fender, I felt my stomach sink. That was it. That was the moment we’ve been waiting for our hole life…