Her cheeks blushed bright red at the note and she quickly stuffed it into her pocket, before opening the box. A gorgeous pair of gold high heels sparkled in front of her. A smile grew onto her face and her eyes lit up at the pair of shoes.

Next, she opened up the two tiny, matching, and messily wrapped gifts. The first of the two had a piece of ripped paper and sloppy handwriting, that was similar to James', covering the actual gift.

Euphemia made me buy this. Make sure to tell your dad that my wrapping is better than his;)
~Fleamont P.

Elsie chuckled while moving the paper out of the way to reveal a singular red and gold dangling flower earring. Her eyes grew wide in awe. It was absolutely beautiful, probably one of the prettiest pieces of jewelry she had ever owned. However, she was curious as to why their was only one. Her question was answered when she opened the gift that was shaped exactly like the one she just unwrapped. After ripping off the equally messy wrapping paper, Elsie found another note that was folded over and over again until it was the size of the gift behind it.

Your mum made me buy this. You better tell Fleamont that I wrapped your gift nicer than he did!!!
~The coolest dad in the world

She once again let out a laugh while revealing the other matching earring. And finally, there was one last gift. She opened the box and read the white note left on top of it.

Because you deserve to look as beautiful as your heart is...
~Mum

Elsie carefully placed the note down and picked up a short, red silk dress. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped at the breathtaking dress in front of her. It was absolutely beautiful. Elsie was at a lost of words, and simply decided to throw her arms around her mum once again. She whispered thank you, before letting her parents open their gifts. Her dad went first, followed by her mum. When they were all finished, Duncan had placed one last gift in front of his wife.

"For me?" Arabella questioned as a wide smile grew on her face and her husband nodded with a smirk. She opened the small bag and held up a lacy piece of black lingerie.

Elsie pretended to throw up at the sight of what her dad gave her mum, as Arabella slapped Duncan in the back of the head while chuckling, "git."

After they were finally finished, Elsie made her way up to her room to begin getting ready for the Potter's fancy dinner party. She let her hair down and curled them into loose waves, and put on a light dose of makeup. The earrings that her dad and Fleamont gave her hang gracefully from her ears as she slipped on the stunning red dress that her mom had bought for her. It was a lively red color with a silky texture that perfectly draped loosely over her body. It had a plunging cowl neckline and a low-drop back, making her look and feel like the woman she is. Lastly, she slipped on the gold heels that Euphemia gave her and walked over to the mirror to examine herself.

When she was done getting ready, she yelled to her parents down the stairs that she was going to the Potter's house early. Elsie grabbed her wand and apparated into Sirius' room for a change.

She landed by the window of his room and turned around to see a frightened Sirius Black staring back at her.

"Bloody hell, Els. Don't do that, you scared me," Sirius breathily said as a hand was dramatically placed over his heart.

Elsie chuckled while rolling her eyes and walked over to him, "Don't be so dramatic. Aren't you supposed to be getting dressed?"

"Well, I was about to before you decided to poof yourself into my room," Sirius crossed his arms over his chest while smirking and replying to the girl teasingly, "You could've just told me you wanted to get in bed with me. But, I'm not sure Prongs would like that."