~Poison Ivy~

TRIGGER WARNING:
Please do not continue if you are sensitive to rape!!
If that is were or a  victim of SA or rape and it still triggers you please stop reading and dm me.

**Also I do not write triggering things I have not experienced myself first hand already. When I wrote of these things, it gives me a sense of closure .**

It's been a while since we've spoken darling, and for that I am to blame.
Ah, how stupid I have been, I have been missing that smile of yours
Never once I will pass and not remind you how utterly breathtaking you are.
Oh how I have missed you to no end
I was taking care of ... forgotten affairs, a dear business partner of mine was passed due on her favor.
Ah but that's darling, need not frett- if she's smart she will remember to never involve in my "personal dealings".
Iris is a woman of many titles and yet her best ones are arrogant, stubborn, and fierce. She was not always like this, that Iris.
There was kindness in her eyes, life, they were full of love. Children loved her. Life of the party and wonderful she was.
Ivy inherited her fathers dark olive complexion. Long legs, and look that made men fall before her like the dead leaves of autumn.
Charley and Sandra
Her parents adored her, they were swell people they were. Sandra had a wonderful smile.
It looked like yours if I look back.
She also had long strawberry hair, so different from the other ladies around.
They were parents one would only dream to have.
When they passed Ivy turned unrecognizable. She wasn't my Ivy. She was reckless. But knowing I couldn't stop her, instead I accompanied her. I stood by as she drank herself half asleep. I tried to talk her out of her moods before she would start up again and ruin herself.
But with Ivy, the more you pushed , they harder she resisted.
That nigh darling, darling that night is one that changed the both of us forever.
Before I tell you what happened, I want you to know I was never one for violence and I still try not to be.

The sound of that wretched phone was what woke me up.
Bthrrrrrrrringgggg
Brthrrrrrrrriiinng
Brthrrrrrrrrinnnnnnggg
Damn you Ivy.
"All right, all right. Shit. What could she possibly need at this hour of the day?" I say this after looking at the forever going pendulum on the clock.
I let it ring for two more obnoxious seconds. As soon as I pick I hear a familiar slurred voice on the other side.
"Baby! B b babe, h ha! Come over and get me! Dddo youuu knoww how sexxy you loooook?"
Damn you Ivy.
I subconsciously pick up my jacket and shoes ready.
"Ivy where are you?"
" Fredriiickkktz, haasaaaaaa, his name sounds funny you tttooo n no? Y y ou should commme , I misszztt yyouuu" her drunk and accent is hard to catch, but thankfully I do.
Damn you Ivy.
Everyone BUT Fresrinkton's. He is bad news.
I myself have been around to know Fresrinkton was a mon of his word, though now ver educated words at that.
" Iys sweety get somewhere safe you hear me? I'm coming to get you now" don't pass out on me now.
"Ioiiiii lllovveit when you callllllz mmetz thatttz"
" Ivy do you hear me? Now."
" heeeeeeaaa, ok ddd dadddz, understand itzzzz? Becauzz hhez dddddde-"
"Iys, this is not a funny situation go."
I hang up before she frustrates me more.
What happened to you Iys.
Several minutes later a petite girl who looks a bit to young to be here opens the door for me. She looks me up and down and then slowly smilies.
"Welcome!"  She gives me a quick hug I don't have time to react to,  soon after distracting herself to others. Huh.
The place has a terrible stench of tobacco and mildew. It suddenly starts to make sense why that boy constantly stinks of cigarettes.
Ok focus, find Ivy.
I walk around, squeezing past bodies.
"Ivy?"
"Iys? Sweetheart where are you?" Nothing.
I manage to successfully dodge the folks attempting chatter with me.  I head up stairs.
Where are you?
Something is very wrong. What? Is of the unknown, but something.
I kick the first door open.
"What the hell!" A very high screech meets my actions.
"Apologies."  Dear lord.
"Asshat!" The man yells back at me.
I quickly slam the door needing to hear no more.
I said my Apologies.
As I turn away the girl tells him to lock the door.
The door to my right is locked. Either this bit is smart or someone is sound asleep, but where is she?
I sense movement and put my head against the door.
What the hell?
I start banging on the door.
"Whatr you folks doing up in there?" I draw a few heads up in curiosity.
I bang harder.
"Aye!"
Before I start up again the door opens up a crack until a head appears.
Fresrinkton.
His smell is stronger up close.
"Whats the matter buddy, cannit a man get some?" He smiles smugly at me.
Man my ass.
"Have you seen Ivy?"
"That ole gal? Nadda int seen that dove here feller."  I take in his appearance.
Shaggy untrimmed hair, pants that barely fit him, undid shirt
" need anything more of me?" His voice cutting off my thoughts.
Knowing I tower of him makes me hate him a little bit less.
I open my mouth to say no until I see her on the bed barely conscious.
When I look back at him I no longer see, all I feel is anger. Red coursing through my veins, my blood, engulfed in my brain

I almost killed him that night if it weren't for Ivy's small voice.
Instead,  I left him paralyzed.

We were young, but she was my responsibility still then.
She was beautiful, inside and out.
Now, she wears a look that makes children cry.

I loved her, just not the way she had wanted me to I suppose.
And for that she resents me.
Ivy was my dearest friend oh so years ago. But now, now being in the same room puts me on edge.
And all these years I still believe that now bitter soul I once knew can be saved.
The only problem is I was never interested in being her savior, your presence was what interested me most.
Whether the promise of the future, I want the now.
I want that.
Darling, I want you.
And here I am hoping you're not upset with me for being away awhile.
Goodnight
XXX