Part4

Part 4.

1 year later

All the kids loved Ray. Every single one of them really loved him, but most of all. I loved Ray.
He reminded me of what the Gracefield house was like. He reminded me of Isabelle, Emma, and Norman. I saw myself in him. I really did.

"y/nnnnNnnnnNN I made pancakes so ComE DoWnnnnnNnnn" I heard someone say in a sing-song voice. "Ugh Ray stops with that noise. I'll be down in a second'' I roll my eyes. I tried to be serious but I  was internally screaming from laughter because of Ray's voice. I love this house... luckily, only 2 kids have been shipped out, once I decide I want to die, I will reveal the secret of this plant to the 2 oldest children, Norman, and Alicia.

I was reading my book when I was hoisted over someone's shoulder.

"Hey! Ray! PUT me DOWN!" I was squirming but giggling and screaming at the same time.

"NOrManN helpPppppPpppp Save your mother from this imbecile-" I said playfully kicking him not wanting to hurt ray, but wanting him to put me down.

Ray covered my mouth with his hands. And started to walk down the stairs.

Rays POV

"Um dad? What are you doing to mom?." Norman asked me. I snickered.

"I was just helping her come down the stairs since I made pancakes. Can you set the table for me Norman?"

His eyes glowed when I said pancakes. He rushed to get the utensils. I am not supposed to have favorites being a father of well- 30 children, but Norman has always been my favorite. He reminded me of Norman. That's why Y/n named him Norman. He was like a small mirrored version of Norman. But my favorite has always been......

y/n. I always really loved y/n from the very start. Especially When she said  'So me and you Ray, Let's burn together! Let's die together. Let our ashes be one! Let us be together' Ugh i still remember that over 6 years. Dam my mind has gone nuts.

(Narrator: Maybe as well start singing sweet home alabama O_o)

I gently set Y/n down next to my seat which was right next to Normans. She looked furiously red from squirming around so much as she tried to be angry with me for picking her up but she couldn't manage. I felt something ring from the walkie talkie in my pocket. The same thing must have happened to y/n because she nodded at Norman and we both stood up and walked out of the house, quickly strutting to the gates,

"What could it be now?" She asked me.

"I'm not sure, but we are going to find out"

We arrive at the HQ being greeted by the same demon that introduced me to her mom self a year ago. I keep my guard as I stand infront of y/n shielding her from the monsters infront of us.

"I see you are getting along very well, but Ray you are to come with me." the demon said.

Y/n was trembling as the Demons pried me out of her arms and tried to take me into a room. She was held down for trying to go after me. She was crying as I tried to fight back because that filthy fucking demon put there dirty hands on her, but it was no use.

"If anything happens I love you" I called out to her. She sulked onto the floor.

I entered a room that looked like a laboratory and looked around. The demon let go of me and said...

"Norman requested for you"

Norman?

That was when I saw it. I saw Norman. Our Norman. This couldn't be real. I slapped myself across the face and blinked.

"N-norman"

I ran up to him and hugged him.

His eyes were covered by medical tape so he couldn't see me.

"R-Ray is that you? What happened to Emma? And Y/n?"

"Shhh there fine Norman."

Tears of joy stream from my eyes. Norman was alive.

I heard a scream from the room outside.

Oh shit. Y/n.
I ran out of the room to see Y/n who was trying to fight the demon.

"LET ME GO YOU BITCH!!!!!!" She yelled.

"The restraint isn't needed Sir, and Y/n watch your language. I don't want us losing our wonderful jobs because of you" I told the demon as Y/n looked up at me.

She ran to me, then hugged me and started inspecting me.

"What did they do to you? Are you hurt? Are you-"

"Its alright Y/n, but they have Norman"

She looked around almost as if she knew where he was. She headed for the double doors and into the lab she went.

"N- Norman?" She says. Gasping she ran up to him and hugged him. Kissing his cheek in the process.

Don't be jealous. Don't be jealous. O fuck i am jealous. Whatever, it's only Norman anyway. I mean how am I jealous, we have been acting like a married couple for a year now.

Silence filled the room as she patted him on the head and slowly started to unravel the bandages wrapping his eyes. She smiled and kissed his forehead again. I'm not fuming. This is my long lost best friend. GAH. what had she done too me!

"Well then. What I was going to say is that Norman, you are released from captivity. You can live in headquarters or you can live at Plant 5. You seem like good food material but your blood is poisoned from all the chemicals we tested on you. So you may go" The raspy voice of the demon echoed. The demon dusted himself off and looked at y/n disgusted, and I glared at the demon.

Nobody's looked at my y/n like that.

And with that, Norman ran out of the room, towards the gate, opened it, then ran out into the grassy field of Plant 5.

Y/n's POV

I started to run after Norman so he wouldn't scare the children, but a warm hand grasped my wrist and twirled me around.

Ray's eyes met with mine.

It reminded me of the time I first met him. His eyes glued on mine as I introduced myself to the gracefield house. The time I tried to light myself and him on fire. I truly loved him.

Before I had time to say anything, I could feel his soft lips crash onto mine. I could feel myself melt into the kiss feeling pure, love and bliss for the man before me.

We stayed in that position for almost 5 minutes, until he pulled away. Looking deep into my eyes, his eyes sparkling in the light of the sunset. I smiled at him, studying his face that seemed to have a beautiful smile with joyful, but almost melancholy eyes.

"Y/n.... Your my Neverland"

\\\\

Authorchan: OK GUYS I FINNALY FIXED THE FOURTH WALL-

ray: hey y/n wanna have baBiEsS

Y/n: *dies in simp*

Emma: TF YOU DO TO HER?????

Ray: Shut up carrot.