Part 1

Your POV

A simple and quite day, a day with nothing interesting or compeltely boring, a day that would simply pass by. Thats what Ray thought, sitting under the large tree that sat outside his homes wall, nose in a book. "Children come here! We have a new sister named y/n. She is 13 years old and is training to be a mom, like me! So be nice!" A tall woman with a large smile said quite warmly, to which Ray frowned, so this is the lat resort of security. having chidlren try and prevent anything bad from happening. thats bullshit. but then again, everything was bullshit to Ray, for he didnt particularyly like anything about anything or anyone. Rays eyes carried itself away from his mother and to the girl next to her. She had very subtle/striking feautures. s/c skin. h/c hair, cut to a h/l length.mashe wore a similar dress as her mother, black with an apron. But she looked off. Somerhing was off with her. Ray didnt like the thought of another spy thouh. More mothers meant more lies and more complications to his plan.

I never really liked the thought of being a mom, but the training and going through plants was a very big help to infiltrate the demon system. Sure it went trhough abuse, and being stared at under hungry eyes, needing to be perfect for the validation of becoming a mom, but it was worth it.

Basically, to put it simply, my story is that I go around through all of the well functioning farms to train to be a mom. Everybody liked me because of my care-taking skills. But once i went through each farm, before I left I would secretly tell all the children that they were food for demons (not in such a manner as i have described but pretty much), and how we are all being raised as merchandise. Fortunately I built so much trust with all the moms and demons from HQ, I have been assigned to take control of plant 5, once I am finished with training at Plant 4. Interestig am i right? Ive worked hard for my place and they love me for it.

I glanced around at the children that slowly began to pop out of nowhere. All greetings me with hugs and warm welcomes fhat made my gjt churn. Jrs alot for me to handle. the pressure of everything. To gaurantee no failure. its hard.
But here i am. a smile on my face. greeting the rest of my new and fake family.

"There there, dont smother her, you wouldnt mean to make her uncomfortable would you" the woman chuckled, pattjng the hed of a small child that was practically clinging to my leg. "If you go over there, those 3 are all around yoru age." I looked over to where Isabellas eyes looked and immideitly began to take in what i saw before me. Three children; one with bright orange hair, short that curled at the tips, one with short white hair, which was too short to have much of any movement, and between the both was a boy, dark and rich hair, that seemed to stick up in odd directions, as well as also covering one of his eyes.

I walked over to them and stopped infront of them. A fake smile plastered neatly on my face. "Hello there, my name is Y/n. I am happy to be at your acquaintance. What are your names" I tried my best to warmly smile at them, and felt relief when the albino boy smiled back. Also looking at Emma, who also beamed at her. Y/n felt relieft that she didnt nessacarily have to fake her smile, for seeing such happy children did warm her heart.

"Hello Y/n, I am Norman, this is emma, and this is Ray." he guided his hands among each figure while introducing their names. The boy between them, Ray, simply took a quick glance from the book he was buried into, to look straight into my eyes, before tearing his gaze away in a curtly manner, as if to purposely prove a point. "Whats for such a sullen look. Are you not going to greet me with a smile?" Y/n gritted her teeth as she spoke, trying not the explode on the boy. She was good at masking and controlling her emotions,a nd was proud of it. but no matter what happened, she could stand rudeness. at all.

The boy scoffed at her statemennt, replying back "i dont smile."

"typical for someone with an extravagantly emo haircut such as yourself" The girl scoffed st his statement, replying back with a tone of malice in her voice. But she asked and hid it well.For when Isabella glanced over, she didnt think twice abotu anything.