Part 2

The night of the escape.

"Well well Ray. I see you have the Oil, matches and everything"

"Everybody thought that I was going to let them get to me? Those demons? I have studied so much for this day! I made myself the most valuable merchandise they could EVER have! And guess what! They're not gonna get this valuable Merchandise!"

He started pouring oil all over the floor. Then he took another carton and poured it on himself.
But then I snatch away a carton and pour it on my head.

His eyes widened.

Rays POV

What is Y/n doing?

How am I supposed to-

"You want to play that game Ray? Huh? Well I'll play it too! I am the great mom of plant 5! Will die in vain! People will ask her, What is it like to die in doubt, to die under control?' She wont know! So me and you Ray, Let's burn together! Let's die together. Let our ashes be one! Let us be together" She laughed as if she'd gone crazy, and she did.

I have never seen this side of her, putting herself on the line, but it made my stomach flutter.

She came right up to my face and poured the oil on the both of us. Our foreheads touching, Leaning against one and another .I couldn't let the demons have me but her.... I can't let her die. But if it were her choice, to die. With me? I'll take it.

    She struck the match and k-kissed me on the cheek? Looked into my eyes and dropped the match, just to hear a smack.
    I looked down to see Emma who dove down and caught the match.

"Sorry to ruin your romantic moment but nobody's dying. Not today."

I gave y/n a hug and she voiced out the words goodbye as she ran off to mom.

Y/n's POV

Mom was already fighting the fire when I got to her. She yelled over the roaring flames.

"Evacuate the house Y/n! Then Go to the Gate! Grandma will be waiting for you to escort you to Plant 5"

And with that I ran off towards the gate. I saw grandma that looked really pissed off about the fire leading me to a different gateway and gave me a black dress with an aporan. She wished me good luck and sent me off into Plant Five.

Over the next few months the Plant was free for all. There were no kids yet so I didn't have anything to do, which was boring but peaceful.

But I definitely couldn't stop thinking about Ray and the rest of the family. Did they get out safely?

Plant Five was pretty much empty, but over the next few months more children started coming in. All of them were babies so they were harder to take care of as of being 13, but I could do it.

One of the babies struck me. It had white hair and big blue eyes. It lifted its hand to touch my nose. Then it made out a small laugh.

I picked the baby up and out of the crib.

"Hello there my sweet child. I'm going to call you Norman. Norman jr.

And with that, more kids started coming In.
\\\\\

Ray: I lit the house on fire, where's my wifey?

Isabella:...

Emma:.......

Norman:......

Phil:.......

Y/n:......

Authourchan: ALRIGHT THATS ENOUGH! don't forget to vote ;I