Introduction

Hello I'm im10xsmarter but also previously known as FoxPeaches101
My names are Vesper and Agnes.

At the beginning of the story you are 13,
Ray, Emma, and Norman are 12.

So I'm just gonna clarify something: the story has very ver ver very bad grammar (very was spelled wrong lol) and don't judge.

Also when you read this, I'd really like you guys to vote, or comment! Even though my writing really sucks and the storyline sucks, it makes me really happy when I see someone took the effort to support me.

This is a short story but it already is complete.

I hope you enjoy the story!

Also let's just remember Connies great glow up

🎤🥩 she said she misses little bunny.......

Also i am coming back after a very long while of writing improvements, and currently am revisig this book. I am literally about to pass out right now and can barely keep my eyes open, but at the moment i am rewriting this story, paragraph by paragraph, so if your reading this and think "woah this doesnt fit up", its because i and changing my writig from 2 years ago and lifting it to the level it is now.  I will clarify when i do complete with revising, but in the meantime, im going to leave this note here so ppl know that this book is in a REVISING stage and is NOT in the greatest works at rhe moment.

i apologize for the Connie joke, i can clarify i do NOT like conny jokes.

noe enjoy my story!

YALL MFS I JUST REALZIED IW ROTE THIS TWO YEARS AGO. ☠️

Anywyas enjoy my.... osoffyr i geiss (i chr type i sorry)