Estorea nodded thoughtfully, she smiled lightly. "I see, that's good enough. Well, how about we go register there now?"

Aelia looked up, surprised. "N-Now?" 

"The earlier I register, the more time I have to raise my rank. I can't depend on you, after all." 

"B-But, you're a noble... A job of an adventurer doesn't fit for someone as amazing as you!" Aelia tried to convince Estorea not to become an adventurer as she was worried for her Mistress's safety.

"It's gonna be alright. I mean, I have you to protect me, right?" Estorea gave a closed-eye smile to Aelia.

Hearing those words, Aelia changed her mind straight away. "I will definitely protect you, young miss! You can count on me! Let's go register now!"

Desperate to help Estorea more in repayment for saving her back then in the slums. Aelia was willing to do anything for Estorea. 

...

Estorea tied up her hair onto a ponytail and draped herself in a black hood, reaching down to her waist

Estorea's Choice of her Adventurer Outfit

[Credit: Quinnyllada on DeviantArt]

~~~

"Do I look like I'm fit to gather herbs, Aelia?" Estorea asked, posing in front of Aelia.

Aelia averted her eyes, "Well..."

Estorea raised an eyebrow, "What is it? Be honest." 

"I don't wanna hurt Young Miss' Feelings, but that outfit is rather too white and having no pants can be rather uncomfortable if you're going to find herbs... Your legs will be vulnerable and you may end up with many wounds..." Aelia explained, sweat trickling down her forehead. 

Her mistress really looked beautiful! She really did! But that kind of outfit would be only suitable for a mage or a priest.

"I see, then can you perhaps put together an outfit for me?" She asked.

"Huh...?" Aelia widened her eyes, hearing her words. She furiously shook her head, "No! No! I cannot... I do not deserve such an honour..." 

"You're an expert in this, Aelia. And you have experience as well. Have some confidence, alright? Well, then. I'm gonna leave my adventurer outfit to you." With that, Estorea made herself comfortable in her armchair and picked up a book and started reading.

Leaving Aelia frozen on the spot, dazed. She slowly staggered to the closet after a while. 

...

"Young miss... I finished putting together your outfit." Aelia's head popped up from the closet door.

Estorea closed her book and put it back on the table, she got up and walked over to the closet.

Entering inside, she saw her new outfit laid before her.

And she was pleasantly surprised. She looked around to see fabrics, rolls, needles and pins everywhere.

"Ah, did you make some adjustments to one of my outfits?" Estorea asked.

Aelia nodded, "Mhm, I chose Young Miss' ugliest clothes!" 

"I see." Estorea chuckled, she took a good look at the outfit again. "This outfit is very well-made. I'm quite impressed." 

Aelia blushed and fiddled with her fingers, "Thank you..." 

"Well, I shall put it on now. Do you mind going out?" 

Aelia nodded and stepped outside, the door closing behind her.

____

The door to the walk-in closet opened, and out came Estorea in her new outfit.

It looked extremely good on her.

Estorea's New Adventurer Outfit designed by Aelia

[Credit: Quinnyllada on DeviantArt]

~~~

"How about now? Am I good to go?" Estorea tugged at her shirt.

"Yep! Yep! Young Miss looks very good in the outfit!" 

"That's good then. Shall we head off?" 

"Of course, young miss."