Chapter One: Deleted From My Friends List

"That stupid bitch!  I hate my life, my life sucks," Amee banged her hands against her pillow, "Jesus Christ nobody understands me! It's so unfair! Why does everyone hate me so much?" She picked up her pillow and hurled it at the wall, she grumbled discontentedly, "stupid, fat, preppy whore. I can't believe she said my hair looked like a skunk dipped in paint!"

 Britty suppressed a giggle, "it was kinda funny, hehe."

"Shut up, Britty! She called you a stupid slut, so I wouldn't laugh if I was you," Amee snapped, "jealous whore, she's just a bitch because she's so effing ugly."

Britty sniffled.

"Oh, oh no! I'm sorry Brit! I didn't mean to yell at you! I'm like, so sorry."

"You know that I'm emo and suicidal, Amee!" Britty sniffled, tears trickling down her pale face, "god, you're such a bitch sometimes!"

"You know what, Britty? You can go eff yourself," she pointed to her bedroom door, "just get out!"

Britty jumped up angrily, "fine! Eff you too," she stomped out, being sure to slam the door- loudly.

"Oh, and you're so going off my friends list, Brittany!" Amee shouted after her.

"Good!"

--------------------------------------

The prologue of sorts to my new story, featuring a very bratty, immature teenage scene girl. Along with her "BFF" Britty. Look out for some more very entertaining (possibly) chapter of this "epic" tale.