𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 ; 𝑃𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑠

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"I'll come. I wouldn't miss it for the world, Mei-Chan." You clasp her hands before; "WATCH OUT!" You shout before grabbing Mei away from Shijima.

"Your.."

"A piece of paper. A dream. A supernatural." Shijima says going towards Mei, "I never got to apolgize to you." She says,

"I was unable to fulfill my role of protecting you. Even though I was born to protect you." Shijima grits her teeth.

"I'm the ideal you, you drew." Shijima says holding hands with Mei. Before slamming her on the table,

"I was unable to protect you. So let me kill you, so those rumors can't do any harm to you." Shijima mumbles,

"Your.. the picture i drew?" Mei asks; "Am I.. going to die?" She asks once more.

"All that you've been through. I've seen it all. You were destined to Die." Shijima says;

"Stop! How can you say such things to Mei!" You shout- though you get pushed aside by Shijima.

"Mortals and Supernatural's have never come together and understood eachother. So stay out of it," Shijima remarks coldly as she turns to face you.

"I must."

I will

"Protect this girl."

Save you.

Y/N..

Shijima raises the weapon before you grab a hold of her arm. "STOP IT SHIJIMA-SAN!" You shout; she sighs in annoyance and pushes you once again.

"STOP!"

SLASH.

"That was close now,?" Mei smirks as she managed to dodge Shijima's attack. Mei grabs Shijima and slams her on the table, before stabbing beside her.

"It seems that,," Mei says as you stare. "you really like me!" She cheer's.

       Suddenly the building begins to fall apart; "W-Whats happening?!" You shout as the building crumbles.

      Mei grabs you away from Shijima as she shouts for you're two to come back. "We gotta leave this place!" Mei smiles.

         "Ah!" You Yelp as she carries you bridal style; "Weee!" She cheer's jumping over a huge gap. While you're clutching onto her for dear life,

        "Here we are." She smiles, there seems to be stairs leading to a light. Mei steps on the stair as you try to do the same but it phases through,

      "EEP!" You shout falling back, "it seems this is where we part, Y/N." Mei smiles.

      "WAIT! DONT GO!" Shijima yells. "I- I HAVE TO KILL YOU. SO THE RUMORS- THEY WONT HARM YOU- SO- SO I CAN DIE." Shijima cries;

      "My job was to protect you. Yet I failed." Shijima falls crying, "You didn't fail." Mei smiles.

      "What?" Shijima asks looking up. You watch the scene unfold; "You didn't fail, the reason I'm alive right now! Is cause of you!" Mei shouts holding Shijima's face.

      "I mean come on! Being a supernatural is cool right! All the rumors and stuff!" Mei playfully smiles,

      "So live." She tells Shijima. "I-" Shijima tries to say before Mei steps on the first stair walking up.

       "Mei-Chan! I h-hope- we'll meet again soon!" You shout as the girl turns around smiling. "Me too!" She smiles.

      Watching her walk up those stairs.

         Was rather heartbreaking but. That farewell, won't be the last one.

         Clutching you're chest, "Hanako. I'm coming." You say.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

pleaaaseeee i might go on a break bc ive been updating like crazy unless it's just me