𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 ; 𝑇𝑜𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤

"Amane! Hurry up or we'll be late!" Y/N shouts at her friend while walking to school

   "Amane! Hurry up or we'll be late!" Y/N shouts at her friend while walking to school. Amane just chuckles before running with her,

   "What did you do last night, Amane?" You ask the boy as he blushes pink.

   Ah right,

   "I'll use it when the time comes," Amane became more pink remembering his bold words. He was practically saying he was gonna confess to you. He will confess to you.

    "Amane?" You wave you're hands when the boy wouldn't answer. "Ye-Yes!" He squeaks. You giggle at his abnormal behavior, "Something wrong? You seem odd today?"

  He just stares at you before sighing, "Not sure." You then look into his Amber orbs. They hold something odd,

  Like— nervousness? Worry? "What ever you say moon boy, besides we gotta go to class." You say as you two walk in school.

    "I got home-ec," you sigh as Amane stares at you're walking figure. You begin to change you're shoes to the ones the school uses inside of the building,

    He watches you're figure bend down to pick up the shoes you used to walk here. Using them you put them in the little locker, then you decide to tie you're hair into a ponytail.

    He blushes watching you're beautiful H/C H/L hair turn into a ponytail.

     Oh how he wished to be able to watch the stars with you, you laying you're head in his lap. As he brushes you're hair softly; watching the stars together.

   "Amane," You stare at him. "Somethings definitely wrong, you keep spacing out." You continue. "Plus you didn't even answer my question! What class do you have!" You sigh.

   He quickly changes shoes and stare at you; "I got science.." he fiddles. "Lucky! I heard you guys were doing an astronomy observation!" You cry.

   He nods, "Whatever," You pout. "Oh! Gotta go! Good luck with the astronomy observation Amane!" You run to you're class before he can even say goodbye.

  He then sighs walking to science class.

  "Yashiro!" You jump into the girls arm, while she giggles. "Miss me?" She teases. You nod; "What do you wanna bake?"

   "Hmm, not sure really." She reply's. "How about homemade donuts! There Amane's favorite!" You smile.

   "Surprise him!" Yashiro says. You nod happily as you two begin to work on the mission called ; 'Amane's star Donuts!'

  While Amane on the other hand was bombarded by his brother and his other friends.

  "When will you confess Amane!" Tsukasa shouts. Everybody in his class practically knew about his crush on the H/C girl.