𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 ; 𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛

"Hanako, Hanako, Hanako,," The girl mutters

"Hanako, Hanako, Hanako,," The girl mutters. Tapping her mechanical pencil on her notebook page; Y/N was trying to gather all of the information she can about her odd dreams.

     "Maybe Yashiro would know?" She cries helplessly. "Yashiro!" Y/N shouts at her friends apartment, "A- yes?" Yashiro asks.

    "Can I maybe, talk to you?" She asks the girl. Yashiro nods; they both go to her bedroom. "Can I talk to you too, Y/N."

   "Go ahead;" Y/N says's before ; "I've been having strange dreams about this boy named Hanako." They both say in a sync.

   "So it isn't just me," Y/N mutters. "Isn't Hanako-San a girl? Why is it in my dreams it's a boy." You ask. Yashiro nods before digging through her memories;

    "Aoi told me that Hanako-San actually is in our school." Yashiro says, you nod.

     "If it's a boy in our dreams, we also call him 'Kun.' Instead of 'San.' Are we close to him?" Yashiro continues her words as you blush pink remembering that one dream.

    "I had a dream where Hanako-Kun and I almost kissed." You blush. Yashiro turns to you in a flash; "R-really?! Then you two must be really close." Yashiro whispers.

      "Aside from all of that, why does Hanako-Kun look like-" You say; "Amane." Yashiro finishes you're sentence. "It's weird." You mutter.

    "Doesn't our school have something about the seven wonder's?" You ask as Yashiro looks up at you. "I think I heard it from Aoi.."

   "We should ask Aoi about it then." Y/N suggest. The cream haired girl nods;

"I also saw Kou in my dream, I had about three of them I think.." Yashiro stares at you. "I've had around five," You look up at her in worry,

"Are you okay?!" Yashiro who seems confused gives you a odd look. "Yeah it's just dreams?" She asks questioningly.

"Every time I have my dreams, it always takes a toll on my body. Like a price to pay for the dreams; my head bled cause of it."

Yashiro thinks for a second before looking back at you, "How long are you're dreams?" She ask. "Maybe thirty seconds or longer." You answer.

"That's why! Mine are five seconds. Yours are longer; so the price Is heavier. I just feel tired." Yashiro say's as you think. "Why are mine longer though?"

Yashiro just shrugs; "It may be long. Yet they must give you a lot more hints then mine." She continues.

"So tomorrow, Thursday. Ask Aoi about the school rumors, ask kou-kun if he has any weird dreams." Yashiro notes; "Wait Yashiro."

"Yeah?" She asks. "Is it just me or.." You say gulping. A light goes off in her head, maybe understanding what you're gonna say next.

"Why does it feel like I'm forgetting something. Important."

You ask. She hums; "I feel the same way too, I'm not sure why though."

"Whatever it is. We'll found out the truth." Yashiro says. Her mom then enters the room;

"Y/N-San, it's really late so I'll let you stay here instead. I don't want you walking out in this apartment complex alone at night." She says.

"I would give you a ride home but, the walk to my car is pretty long. Something bad could happen while walking," Yashiro's mom says.

"It's okay Mrs.Yashiro; thank you for letting me stay. And we'll; caring about my safety." You give her a closed eye smile. Her mom smiles before leaving the room,

"What ever it is. We'll find out the truth,

Together."

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Not much words this time but, maybe four chapters will be published today.