Chapter 18: Naruto Is So Much Hotter Than Ian Somerhalder

Start from the beginning

"I will!" I smiled brightly, "Believe it!"

~~~~~~

Hinata's POV

It's getting really late. Almost eleven but yet I'm still wide awake. Stupid jet leg....

And Naruto hasn't returned from wherever he ventured off, too. I needed to apologize and set things straight with him. I love him, not afraid of him. He amazes me, not scaresme.

I continued watching the show on the TV. Vampire Diaries or something like that.

It's addicting. I'm watching an episode of the fifth season and I'm hooked! I can't look away otherwise I'd miss hot Enzo and Damon murdering someone.

I glanced at the door than back at the TV. This pattern continued until my blood boiled in frustration and worry. What if Van and his gang of useless thugs came back to settle the score with Naruto?

"God Dammit it Damon, why would you break up with Elena?! It's not healthy for the two of you nor for the people who ship you!!!" So I took my frustration out at the show instead. But seriously, it isn't healthy, Damon and Elena, not healthy for their shippers, i.e me.

"Hinata?" Naruto's small voice filled the room. "Is everything okay?"

I whipped around me to see Naruto barely coming into the room. He shut the door behind him as his blue eyes watched mines for any signs of fear.

Instead, it's signs of relief that he'll be getting, "Where have you been? I've been worried sick! It's good nothing happened."

I turned off the awful break-up moment of Elena and Damon to walk over to Naruto. He watched me carefully, through every single little step. He didn't back away as I got closer nor did he react in any way. He was simply studying my movements.

Alright, alright, motivation, I need motivation. Oh and confidence, can't forget that.

I threw my arms around him and nuzzled my cheek into his chest. Naruto's whole muscular body went rigid.

"Hinata-"

"I'm glad you're not hurt," I whispered in his chest.

It took him a while but he's smart little head figured it out. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my damp hair, "I'm alright."

~~~~~~

I watched Naruto as he set up his bed on the sofa, "And my head will be right here."

"You can sleep on the bed with me," I said, for the tenth time that night. "I don't mind."

"I don't want our bright friends and your murderous cousin to get the wrong ideas," he chuckled.

I sighed, "No, no. I can explain. They trust me. Come on, Naruto-kun, to bed we go."

"Hey, hey, I said I'll be fine," he walked around the sofa to me, cupping my face with his two hands. "I'll be comfortable."

The heat returned but I made sure I didn't bash his hand away just in case he got the wrong idea again. Not the brightest person on Earth.

"Just listen to me for once can you, please Naruto-kun?" I asked, putting my hand on top of his.

Naruto's eyes widened and his mouth was opened in confusion. My hand wrapped around his and I led the way to the bedroom.
Hey, no wrong ideas here, alright? I'd hate to see him in the morning, complaining about his back problems and he'd be hurt, too. I volunteered to sleep on the sofa but he dropped it hotter than tabasco.