When she caught the gaze of Lydia's piercing green eyes, her brown ones went wide in panic and she began shaking her head rapidly as she pulled herself away from the seat, " No, no, no. Don't look at me like that. You can't do this to me, it is not fair. I want to tell you but it is not mine to tell. She needs to tell you herself."

Lydia rolled her eyes at Allison in annoyance, but in the end she understood. If she would have been in Isabella's place she would have wanted Allison to act the same way. She could not blame her for being the loyal friend that she was.

Lydia once again turned her attention away from Allison and brought it back to Isabella. She stared at her for a few seconds with anger, hoping that she would feel her eyes piercing through her head and look up, but she never did. Lydia let out an exasperated sigh before a wicked smile overcame her lips.

She rose her perfectly manicured hand up to her face and smirked as she admired them before she slowly let her hand fall, " If you're not going to tell me, I guess I could go speak to Scott. I know it has something to do with him."

At first Isabella did not react, she didn't think Lydia would actually do it. However when she felt Lydia shift in her seat, fear began to overflow through her body. She looked up at Lydia with wide eyes to see that she had moved her body to the edge of the cushioned seat, preparing to slide off and make her way to the back of the bus.

Isabella squinted her eyes in a challenging fashion at Lydia, " You wouldn't dare."

Lydia titled her head to the side in mock confusion and began to stand up, " I wouldn't? Hey, Sco-"

Isabella became frantic as she saw Lydia rise out of the seat and begin to call out to Scott. She flung herself at Lydia and harshly placed her hand over her mouth to shut her up. Lydia's mouth turned up into a smirk from under Isabella's hand, she was about to get what she wanted. She always knew how to get what she wanted, one way or another.

Isabella slowly removed her hand when Lydia made no fight to remove it, she had already won her way and Isabella knew it. She grabbed Lydia by the arm and yanked her back down into the seat before sitting up on her knees to look towards the back of the bus.

She peeked her blonde head over the seat and cautiously looked back at where Stiles and Scott where, she was praying that Lydia had not caught his attention. When she saw that neither Scott nor Stiles were looking at them and were still hastily talking to one another, Isabella let out a sigh of relief and lazily plopped back down in the seat.

Lydia once again looked at Isabella with expectancy, she had no way out of this anymore. Isabella crossed her arms over her chest and mumbled angry words under her breath aimed towards Lydia before she straightened up in her seat and glared at her.

" So, are you going to tell me? I can always go back to asking Scott." Lydia said matter of factly as she tried to urge her best friend to tell her the secret she was holding deep inside of her. She had told Allison, it was only fair.

Isabella dropped the glare and sighed heavily, " Fine." She leaned into Lydia who immediately came closer as well as she whispered sadly, " I may or may not be considering ending things with Scott indefinitely."

Lydia was immediately taken aback. The breath in her throat hitched, that was not what she had expected to hear. She knew the issue had been about Scott, but she did not know that it was that serious.