XLIII. (semi-nsfw)

Comincia dall'inizio

"I like this... I like you..." Brett said lovingly.

"Well, if it's that important to you... Then, I like you too. I like you too much." Eddy replied sarcastically.

"Fuck off. You're lucky you have me in your life."

"That's actually true."

"I wanna marry you again."

"It's too early for us to remarry and renew our vows."

"Who said that? I'll remarry you every year if I can." Brett teased, carrying Eddy and bringing him to bed.

"Wow, taking me to bed without a dinner date. I should drop your ass." Eddy joked, as he let Brett tuck him in their bed.

Brett joined Eddy under the blanket and wrapped him in his arms. Eddy refused and wrapped Brett around his arms instead.

"Let me love you, hubby." Eddy whispered.

"You don't have to ask me. I'll always allow you to love me. Never let me go." Brett whispered back.

Suddenly, Brett felt tears on the nape of his neck.

"Honey, why are you crying?"

"I can't believe I almost threw this away."

"Eddy, we've been over this. What we went through is nothing to me. It's nothing to us. What's important is us now and us in the future."

"It's just, this is the purest and most selfless love I've ever recieved. Even in my part, I'm willing to do everything with you and for us."

"That's what our vows are for. I love you..."

"You're my Korngold Violin Concerto."

"Well, isn't that romantic..."

"Of course it is, I'm Eddy Yang and you're the epitome of romance for me."

"Speaking of violin concertos, you always felt like Tchaikovsky's." Brett explained, recalling his youth and the pining.

"This isn't because Tchaikovsky in our past life was your best friend, is it?" Eddy asked.

"No, far from that. You used to always feel like love and grief at the same time. So close to me yet so far from you loving me. Tchaikovsky's violin concerto used to feel like longing and unattainable love. Now, it just feels like bliss. A reminder that you chose me as much as I chose you." Brett recalled, now facing Eddy.

"And I will continue to choose you." Eddy answered, voice filled with so much sincerity and love.

"I know." Brett said, not needing to elaborate.

"Hey, did you bring your past live's journal?" Eddy asked.

"Yes. Wanna read more?"

"Of course."

November 29, 1889

The days where coming home to him was the best sensation I could have ever felt. He was warm and inviting, his hands pulling me in. He was waiting for me by the door, waiting for my arrival in silence. This had became my solace ever since ten years ago.

This man is going to be the end of me. His greatness and the way he moves, it is all fair and unfair. What it might be, I could never know.

I am a poet in his hands and he is a symphony in mine.

The words flow out freely. It needs not any effort nor force. He is the gravity that pulled me in like no other. The sun that rose on my east and the same sun that set on the west. The moon that has different phases but constantly is there. He is my universe and I cannot find myself anywhere else but towards the axis of his love.

I hope the Lord may forgive me for the sacrilege I am about to commit. His taste like communion wine, mouth flooded with the aftertaste of sweet lingering. His hands holier than any artifact in church. His lips like communion bread and I could never find myself hungry again.

The sounds that escape his mouth is the Agnus Dei that Bach had written for his mass. My hands the conductor and I make miracles more often than I should. Still, he does not question these miracles.

I treat his body as if he was a living saint and I worship his every move no matter how small or grand. Forgive me if I am going into the depths of the details. I cannot contain myself every time I am around him. I want him close to me, even if he does not touch me, he satisfies my every need.

I cannot count how many times I have written this in ink but I love him so. I love him. I have no other reason than just loving him.

I have confirmed that it was indeed unconditional love the moment we marched into each other's life again. I wonder how I returned in his arms safely without being beat... Yet that is the least of my concerns now. I am back and I could love him stronger. I am committed and I cannot break away anymore.

Not that I have the intent to do so. This time I will fight for him. I have learned my lesson and I hope love had taught him the same thing. I let myself stay in his arms at nighttime as he hums a melody imperfectly. This had become my lullaby.

In the morning, when the sun rises I wake up next to him. The sun illuminates the happiness from his face and from my chest. Euphoria is the only prominent emotion flowing within me. I am lucky to have this amazing man with me. Nothing will change my gratitude. 

"God even past Brett was really fucking horny, but in a poetic way."

"Oh honey, you're definitely hornier." Brett said, kissing him.

Eddy shut the book and looked at Brett with a stern expression. Brett looked back at him expectedly. Brett's gaze never faltered even if Eddy slowly crawled on top of him. Eddy was trying hard not to give in the moment Brett set his hands on him. 

Eddy finally broke and leaned in closer to Brett. Brett circled his thumbs on Eddy's clothed hips and Eddy was getting weaker (not to mention, he was getting harder too) as Brett continued the simple touch. Eddy hid his face on Brett's shoulder as Brett felt him.

"You say I'm horny but here you are melting under my touch." Brett teased.

"You know what you were doing." Eddy retorted, getting closer to Brett.

"Hey, you didn't argue because you wanted my dick." Brett joked.

"Well, I'm a man of simple needs." Eddy said, kissing Brett completely.